• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

MY 50 year old slut wife

• Thread starteri like to watch her
  • Start date

i like to watch her

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2009
We have been married 16 years it took awhile to get her to fuck other guys at first, but we both love the life style, she was an easy slut before we know each other, and had fucked loads of guys when she was single, so I think it made it easier for her to go back been a slut again, when I fianlly told her that is what I wanted, after the first guy she never looked backI dont thick I am a cuckold as such I just like sharing her ,knowing she is out with other guys, i like it when she tells me what she has done that night, I like it better when she brings men home and I can listen to them fucking her in the other bedroom, then when they leave in the morning I get to play with her used pussy, she knows I pull myself off when I listen to her getting fucked, and she likes that, I would like to see her with a black guy we just haven't done that yet, hope so soon, I will try to download some photos of wife see what your comments are.if you guys are interested I could tell you some of her stories.

Attachments

• She asked if I would like to take some photos of her now she was home Large Web view.jpg
    She asked if I would like to take some photos of her now she was home Large Web view.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,694
  • Then she laided on his bed like this so he could see her ass Large Web view.jpg
    Then she laided on his bed like this so he could see her ass Large Web view.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,362
  • Then she let him fuck her from behind Large Web view.jpg
    Then she let him fuck her from behind Large Web view.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,666
  • Then she let him fuck her on her back and he cum in her pussy Large Web view.jpg
    Then she let him fuck her on her back and he cum in her pussy Large Web view.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Then she opened her legs for him Large Web view.jpg
    Then she opened her legs for him Large Web view.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 1,142
here are some more photos

slut wife's night out

Attachments

• Then she removed her painties for him Large Web view.jpg
    Then she removed her painties for him Large Web view.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 645
  • Then she removed her painties for him like this Large Web view.jpg
    Then she removed her painties for him like this Large Web view.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • Wife comes home after night with boyfriend Quick e-mail view.jpg
    Wife comes home after night with boyfriend Quick e-mail view.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 677
there is no better slut than a mature slut and you are very lucky to have found such a hot one! I can only imagine the thrill you BOTH get when you play with her used pussy!

Hope you guys continue your fun and are able to expand on it even. I think she would look extra hot with a large black cock in her pussy too!

very sexy lady, thanks for sharing, best to you both

Very nice pics. I would love to eat het pussy.
H.

Your wife

is a very beautiful slut.

You shouls consider yourself very lucky

I wish I could enjoy her too!

there s not better lifestyle for us she loves cock, and I like to know and watch her getting it, I was away for the week on a course, she phoned me every morning three mornings she told me she had fucked a man the night before, on Monday night she meet up with a guy she fucks regular, on Wednesday night she fuck a new guy she has just started to see, she told me he fucked her really hard that night, and on Thursday night she went out with some girl friends to a bar, she and one of her friends got picked up by two young guys on the pull so she took him home, and gave her a good seeing to he is only a one night thing, I found it very hard to think about the course when I know she has been fucking these men, but very hot:D

Our wive's and history are similar. Mine was an easy slut most of her life. It took a bit, however, to convince her that being married didn't mean she had to stop.

Love the pictures. Good luck in your fun. We do black, it's all true!

i like to watch her said:
she and one of her friends got picked up by two young guys on the pull so she took him home, and gave her a good seeing to

What a lucky young man getting to enjoy an older, more experienced woman like you wife. I bet he enjoyed herself between those thighs, and if he was a 'tit man' then he would have overdosed on her soft boobs :)

Love to see more of her, and hear about her adventures.

I'm sure you'll have no problem getting one of us black guys to help you with you 1st time BBC adventure.

I'd love a crack at her. PM me

She is so beautiful, but i could never please her.....:eek:

Man you have a hot looking woman there, gotta say the snatch shots got me hard and wet just looking at em.

your very lucky man.... I hope she likes younger men pulling on her hips.. ;-)

Which one

would she like or both and how?

Attachments

• my cock6.jpg
    my cock6.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 76
  • my BBC1.jpg
    my BBC1.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 79

Users who are viewing this thread