• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 29yo Wife

• Thread starterjoe7175
  • Start date

joe7175

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2005
Here are a few pics of my wife. We have had a few encounters with other couples although we would prefer to just have another guy while I just watch. She has never had a black guy before but is more than open to the idea and it is something I am keen to see happen as well. The closest we have come is her kissing a black guy in front of me at a club we went to, but he wasn't too keen on me being present for anything else so that is a far as it went. We welcome your comments, no matter how rude and Thank you for taking a look. x
p1.jpg
p2.jpg
p3.jpg

Definte she is a worthy slut for bbc.

Keep posting her sexy pictures. The more the better!

Reactions: hikawade
Can't be rude about that tasty looking piece of ass. There will be plenty of black guys who'll be willing to do her in Times Square if necessary.

Zagg said:
Can't be rude about that tasty looking piece of ass. There will be plenty of black guys who'll be willing to do her in Times Square if necessary.

Well, Trafalgar Square, then.

A few more for you...

p7.jpg
p8.jpg
p9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino
Hot lady! Would love to see her blacked!

love to see her take a 12" black cock in that tight pussy.

What a sweet looking pussy and fabulous legs; would travel over from essex anytime to meet her

Johnny01 said:
Doe's it have to be a black guy?

yep fancy meeting up with me and my girlfriend? we are based in surrey.

I definately want to meet up am from Essex but am white, u still interested?

She's lovely. That black guy was crazy to walk away

Doesn't have to be a black guy no, we are open to all offers.

b6.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cazzolatino
big cock

i would fill her up no probs where are you:D

Hot wife

Would luv to see a bbc pulling out of her pussy as a a big wad of black cum drips out of her holes...

Users who are viewing this thread