• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 27Y old beautiful wife!

• Thread starterjockeboi
  • Start date

jockeboi

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2013
Hello everyone!

So ive been a member to this site for a while now and i just love looking at all of your wives pussies!
And now I think its time for me to share some of my own beautiful wife. If u like them i will continue to post!

Shes not a hotwife yet, she doesnt like the thought. But believe me, im talking about it so much so soon she cant say no!

Hope u like it guys and thx for sharing your wives!

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_0072.jpg
    IMG_0072.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 583
  • IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0250.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 284
Like? She is gorgeous! Show us more please...

She is INCREDIBLE... so glad you decided to start posting!

Thank you fpr ypur comments! Im glad u liked her! I will post more puctures very soon! As u can see she got a beutiful body and pussy! And its really really tight and would look perfect around a big black cock!

jockeboi said:
Hello everyone!

So ive been a member to this site for a while now and i just love looking at all of your wives pussies!
And now I think its time for me to share some of my own beautiful wife. If u like them i will continue to post!

Shes not a hotwife yet, she doesnt like the thought. But believe me, im talking about it so much so soon she cant say no

Hope u like it guys and thx for sharing your wives!

She looks amazing, love to fuck her

Thanks all for the nice comments! rjone, im sorry i wont show her face, but i can tell you that her face is also very beautiful!

Mellowyellow9777 im from europe so im not in SW :p

As a thanks for all the nice comments i give u a new pic to drool over! ;)IMG_0260.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0257.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread