My 24yr old Asian gf had her first guy…

• Thread starterIron Lee
  • Start date

Iron Lee

YOU can cum in my wife‼️🔥😉
Beloved Member
Apr 4, 2010
So my 24yr old Asian gf (pictured) finally did sex with another guy since she’s been my gf. The guy didn’t want me watching, or photos. He wanted her alone in his hotel. I was against it but she liked his pics / cock pic (which I can’t show here.
Anyway he fucked her twice and then once in the morning. She said he cummed in her pussy all 3 times. Now we are wondering if she’s pregnant from him. It’s kind of exciting knowing she might be pregnant by a random guy😅💁‍♂️
Anyway her pics attached (One is me and her). Let me know what you guys think… should I have let him fuck her?

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

2b462e8c-f1a7-4ad2-a117-5cfa0c6fb983.jpeg
8acaa20a-0e33-461c-8c88-8a9049a909b6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BBCWivesBreeder, streetheat, lnohhnvm and 21 others
Also here is a photo she took from his hotel room right before he fucked her, for those that don’t believe me or whatever.
He fucked her as I was at home waiting.

IMG_2893.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jumbotsang, love2watchAsians, mailkme and 10 others
I wanna fuck her so bad....film her as i fuck her in hotel room...send you some pics and clips just to tease you

Reactions: Iron Lee
yourhotwife said:
I wanna fuck her so bad....film her as i fuck her in hotel room...send you some pics and clips just to tease you
Well that would be more than that guy did!😅

Reactions: mailkme
Of course, I would fuck such a beautiful girl moaning in front of you. Especially since I couldn't hold back myself, I would ejaculate inside her many times. Now it's up to you to clean it up

adolfx said:
Of course, I would fuck such a beautiful girl moaning in front of you. Especially since I couldn't hold back myself, I would ejaculate inside her many times. Now it's up to you to clean it up
Very nice 🔥

Of course you did the right thing letting him fuck her.
Bummer you didn’t get to watch.
Hopefully you cleaned her up thoroughly when she came home

Lovasianladies said:
Of course you did the right thing letting him fuck her.
Bummer you didn’t get to watch.
Hopefully you cleaned her up thoroughly when she came home
Yeah when I think about it I think I did the right thing also. After so much convincing her to be with another guy, I can’t stop her now when she really wants to be fucked by the guy but he wants her alone and no photos.
Anyway it was hot waiting for her overnight wondering what he was doing to her😅 I got that photo from her around 8pm, then didn’t hear from her until 8am. I picked her up and she told me he cummed in her 3 times, and he fucked long and hard.
Also, he took his own photos if you can believe that 😂

She is so beautiful, if u are willing to share more of her with ne ket me know i love her

Alright here is an update, she asked to get the photos he shot, and this is all he shared with her (he claims this is all he shot, I doubt it but whatever😅). It’s a shot with his cum in her pussy right after fucking her. So indeed yes he did cum in her😅

IMG_6572.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: jumbotsang, smallcockguy, streetheat and 7 others
Masterdz said:
She is so beautiful, if u are willing to share more of her with ne ket me know i love her

IMG_0602.jpeg

Reactions: sluthunt, eriknb, SailorBul and 1 other person
Iron Lee said:
So my 24yr old Asian gf (pictured) finally did sex with another guy since she’s been my gf. The guy didn’t want me watching, or photos. He wanted her alone in his hotel. I was against it but she liked his pics / cock pic (which I can’t show here.
Anyway he fucked her twice and then once in the morning. She said he cummed in her pussy all 3 times. Now we are wondering if she’s pregnant from him. It’s kind of exciting knowing she might be pregnant by a random guy😅💁‍♂️
Anyway her pics attached (One is me and her). Let me know what you guys think… should I have let him fuck her?

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

did you at least clean up after the creampies???

Iron Lee said:

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

Nice tits. I want to fuck her next

danum said:
did you at least clean up after the creampies???
She quickly showered before I picked her up. I did lick her pussy, it kind of smelled of his cum. Her pussy did look fucked good. It didn’t look normal for sure. I could still smell him on her in general. She wanted to go right to sleep when she got home since they were fucking basically all night. Overall it was pretty hot despite not watching. I would let her do it again!

Iron Lee said:
She quickly showered before I picked her up. I did lick her pussy, it kind of smelled of his cum. Her pussy did look fucked good. It didn’t look normal for sure. I could still smell him on her in general. She wanted to go right to sleep when she got home since they were fucking basically all night. Overall it was pretty hot despite not watching. I would let her do it again!
well if you do, be present the next time.

danum said:
well if you do, be present the next time.
Yeah if the guy has no problem with that.

Congrats!!!

I would love to fuck her in front of you and have you luck my cum from her pussy. At least in the adjoining room so you can hear how hard I fuck her. Then you may enter and get your tasty treat. 💋

Iron Lee said:

IMG_6527.jpeg
IMG_6578.jpeg
IMG_9340.jpeg

Yes indeed. Your wife’s needs must take precedence over your own. Your pleasures are from knowing the wonderful joys and numerous orgasms she is enjoying and all the time knowing if your love and understanding.

Whether she’s pregnant or not only adds to your excitement. In my own case my wife and her then current lover wanted a child together and I was happy for this to happen. The pregnancy and birth went well and my wife and I have raised a child grown to be a well respected and prominent adult. The biological father is known by all as Uncle and is a wonderful friend and still lover to my wife.

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe and Iron Lee