• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My 10th wedding anniversary is coming

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date

redheads

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 11, 2011
My 10th wedding anniversary is coming soon. What should I do for my wife? I have been talking this guy for 2 months, who really wants to fuck my wife. My wife knows about it and has seen my chats with the guy. She get horny knowing that Im sharing her naked pics with the stranger.

Should I invite this guy to give a 10th anniversary gift to my wife? I bet she will love it. I will dress in her wedding dress, and guy could take my wife all night long as I did on our wedding night. I want to book a hotel for this. Do you think it is s good idea?

Reactions: natasnaikul
As long as she agrees with it ... yes

Reactions: 2wheel
redheads said:
My 10th wedding anniversary is coming soon.

Congratulations!

redheads said:
Should I invite this guy to give a 10th anniversary gift to my wife? I bet she will love it.

Yes. If your wife will love it, do it.

redheads said:
I will dress [my wife?] in her wedding dress, and [the] guy could take my wife all night long as I did on our wedding night.

Sounds creative — and potentially very satisfying, for your wife.

redheads said:
I want to book a hotel for this. Do you think it is s good idea?

Go for it.

redheads said:
will dress in her wedding dress, and guy could take my wife all night long as I did on our wedding night.
Sounds like she's primed and ready. You could be his "best man" and take turns on her back to back

My wife and I celebrated every single wedding anniversary exactly the same. I rented the wedding suite we spent our wedding night in and I paid for my wife and her current lover to spend the night celebrating THEIR relationship instead of ours. During the entire time they were together I called them Mr. and Mrs. XXXXXX and they called me cuck boy. I rented a limo and acted as their chauffeur and drove them anywhere they wanted to go. I reserved a table for two at the Top of the Mark for their anniversary dinner, and a table for one right next to theirs to really heighten my cuckold angst as I was ****** to watch them act like newlyweds throughout dinner. Back in the room I always placed our framed wedding picture on the bedroom dresser which my wife would pull out and replace with a picture of her and her lover, then rip our picture into tiny pieces and flush them down the toilet. I helped my wife change into her wedding dress so when she got on her knees to suck her lover's cock he could shoot his load of cum: a) on her face, b) in her mouth; c) all over her wedding rings; and d) all over her wedding dress, so that eventually it was soiled with 16 loads of other men's dried cum. My wife was very big into bondage so she would take me into the second bedroom and make me strip naked, tie me spread eagle to the bed, lock a dental dam in my mouth, and attach a tens unit to my nipples, cock and balls, and butt plug up my ass. Before she and her lover left the room to go back to their anniversary bed and make love all night the two of them would climb on my bed, stand over me, and piss in my mouth with very poor aim so that my pillow and bed sheets were soaked and I was ****** to wallow in their piss all night long. They left the suite early the next morning without checking on me and spent the better part of the next day together, not returning until after dinner, at which time my wife finally released me to take care of cleaning and straightening the suite, packing their bags, and checking out, while they went out again. I would drive myself home and wouldn't see or hear from my wife for another 1 - 3 days.

I know this may seem a little harsh and perverse to many of you. To that will say only that I looked forward to our anniversary every year for 16 years and . . . and everything that took place during that 24-hour period was a walk in the park compared to dozens of other times my wife REALLY indulged her sadistic streak.

I understand that this way of life is incomprehensible at best, and totally unacceptable at its worst, but it fit "us" and we were a very happily married couple.

Reactions: natasnaikul
redheads said:
My 10th wedding anniversary is coming soon. What should I do for my wife? I have been talking this guy for 2 months, who really wants to fuck my wife. My wife knows about it and has seen my chats with the guy. She get horny knowing that Im sharing her naked pics with the stranger.

Should I invite this guy to give a 10th anniversary gift to my wife? I bet she will love it. I will dress in her wedding dress, and guy could take my wife all night long as I did on our wedding night. I want to book a hotel for this. Do you think it is s good idea?
Do it.

Users who are viewing this thread