More Cartoon Cucks

• Thread starterHosemaven55
  • Start date

Hosemaven55

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2006
As long as everyone is mentioning the Simpsons and Griffin families cuck experiences, I thought I would bring up an even more obvious and long-running cuck theme in the King of the Hill episodes. How about Dale the exterminator and his hot news anchor wife, who is always being seen in bed and out, with her native American Indian lover. Dale is even raising their son Joseph (who looks exactly like Johnny Red Corn, his father). Everyone in town except poor Dale knows about it; he thinks it is just a headache treatment his wife needs all the time.

wow totally forgot about that one and its a more obvious cuck relationship ...good one

Good Neighbors

That's my kind of neighborhood. Nancy's hot too. Love the episode where Hank's having dreams about her and himself naked while he's grilling.

Peggy is an obnxious bitch, but if she thought she could get knocked up without Hank knowing about it she'd spread 'em. She wants another kid real bad before her clock stops ticking.

She worries alot about her "little man" Bobby growing up and dating the right girl. The kid would at least look like he belonged in the family. Unlike Joseph.

Your

right I had forgotten about that, Dale's wife is a hot number, she's always cheating on him. Do you think Dale would let her stay if he found out? Peggy seems way to conservative, so you think she would fuck around? I think she may try, but wouldn't go through with it.

tonio45 said:
right I had forgotten about that, Dale's wife is a hot number, she's always cheating on him. Do you think Dale would let her stay if he found out? Peggy seems way to conservative, so you think she would fuck around? I think she may try, but wouldn't go through with it.

Dale would fall apart. I think he'd probably end up moving in with Bill. Hell, he doesn't really make any money. Nancy gives him an allowance.

Peggy? Not without some dope. Although she can be incredibly stupid. They had the ****** living with them for awhile and neither she nor Hank were aware of what the girl did for a living.

She took Peggy out and did a complete make over on her including clothing. She went to the library with her tits hanging out, and a skirt so short it just covered her ass. At that point she thought it was perfectly normal.

Another time she entered a beauty contest, and didn't have a problem taping herself up so her assets were more apparent.

She went to John Redcorn for a massage "special." If John had her drink the right tea potion he'd have ended up banging her brains out, and then Hank would have had a little "Joseph" of his own.

There's a reason they call him "Redcorn."

If the bitches feet just weren't as big as her mouth.

I may be remembering wrong...

But I'd swear I saw an episode of King of the Hill where Dale found out about the affair. Maybe even finally let on that he had known for ages and just let it happen because he wanted her to be happy and he thought the affair made her so. Then she told Red Corn she was going back to her husband or something to that effect. However, I do tend to have a poor memory and it was a while back I saw it, so I could be completely out to lunch. :D

kalidar said:
But I'd swear I saw an episode of King of the Hill where Dale found out about the affair. Maybe even finally let on that he had known for ages and just let it happen because he wanted her to be happy and he thought the affair made her so. Then she told Red Corn she was going back to her husband or something to that effect. However, I do tend to have a poor memory and it was a while back I saw it, so I could be completely out to lunch. :D

No... you are correct ...I saw that episode also where she finally breaks off the relationship....I don't remember in which season of the series it was though.

I Don't Think So

Hosemaven55 said:
No... you are correct ...I saw that episode also where she finally breaks off the relationship....I don't remember in which season of the series it was though.

Hey, my memories not what it used to be, but I don't think Dale knows.

There was an espisode where Peggy finally figured out what everybody else knew, that Nancy wasn't going to Redcorn for her headaches.

She walked over to tell Dale, when Joseph came up and asked Dale for some money to see a movie. Dale gave him some, and then said you'll probably need some more for some candy or something. Joseph was really appreciative, and told Dale he was the best Dad ever or words to that effect.

Peggy realizes that telling Dale won't do anything, but fuck up a happy Dad/Son deal, and decides to keep her mouth shut.

Dale thinks she's hitting on him, and tells her what a good man Hank is.

Nancy did break off with Redcorn. Happened in conjunction with Dale spending so much time with a Lady Bug Killer who was pretty sharp looking. Nancy fears shes broken off with John just to loose Dale to another woman.

So I'm pretty sure Dale does not know.

I don't think Dale ever knew.......Nancy broke off her relationship with John Redcorn after watching how loving and caring Dale was to their child in one episode, and that finally got to her. She realized what a good man he was, even if he was no good in bed and was kind of weird :)

Close but not quite right

kalidar said:

The episode, you are referring to, she does break off her relationship with John Redcorn, but Dale never finds out about the affair. He does however believe that his son is not really is. He believes that aliens impregnated his wife, and he goes out searching in the desert for the aliens, or some kind of answer to his questions. Hank doesn't want to tell him the truth, or his idea of alien impregnation is ludicrous, so goes along with Dale to the desert.

Heres some of mine.

Good sissy cuckies

Attachments

• fc85.jpg
    fc85.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 777
  • fc1b.jpg
    fc1b.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 622
  • fb4b.jpg
    fb4b.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 666
  • f4d7.jpg
    f4d7.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 701
  • ebf1.jpg
    ebf1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 702
some more sissy cuck wimps

Attachments

• e9f9.jpg
    e9f9.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 670
  • e0fe.jpg
    e0fe.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 541
  • c312.jpg
    c312.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 427
  • c41b.jpg
    c41b.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 567
  • b751.jpg
    b751.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 576
Thats it for now....

Anyone want to see more?

Attachments

• 39735d1209321361-prissy-sissy-87154834.jpg
    39735d1209321361-prissy-sissy-87154834.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 549
  • ani-dild-1-300h.gif
    ani-dild-1-300h.gif
    24.8 KB · Views: 490
  • 9477.jpg
    9477.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 553
  • 9300.jpg
    9300.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 481
  • 8315.jpg
    8315.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 642
I wish I could find a place where I could be treated just like these pix. I would be first in line to be a good cucky who sucks cocks and balls and swallows cum and cleans up cream pies!!!!!!!!

the same

sissycuckmaid said:
some more sissy cuck wimps

Ohh love your taste it seems we have all the same pics, luurvly

i LUV sissy toons & would like to see more!

Toons are cool, but wouldn't you rather live the fun. Have your wife force you down onto my cock like a good little bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some different ones.

Attachments

• 3ef6.jpg
    3ef6.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 411
  • 4f92.jpg
    4f92.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 284
  • 7a7e.jpg
    7a7e.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 236