• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mKitty's New Boyfriend

• Thread startermKitty
  • Start date
More pt. 4

From the beginning...

StandSide 2.JPG PussyShoes 2.JPG Undress 2.JPG

Reactions: joost
mKitty said:
From the beginning...

My first wifes name for her pussy was Ms Kitty. I have to love what you are doing. It is much too erotic and sexy not to.:)

mkitty and hubby, thanks for the great posts. mkitty just gets me off.

Again, more pt. 4

Maybe WillieD will share some story line here. mKitty wants to tell her side soon, but she is resting from the weekend right now. She has me holding back the pics that she wants to describe. ;)

Attachments

• EarlyHead 2.JPG
    EarlyHead 2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,374
  • Driving 2.JPG
    Driving 2.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,128
  • Detail 2.JPG
    Detail 2.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,028
mKitty

Yes I finally got to see mKitty in those fuck me pumps. I always thought her legs were sexy, but with those heels..... Instant hardon!!

after a few minutes of her sucking my dick, I couldn't hold back anymore I needed to get inside that wet pussy of hers! and she was more than ready. I stripped off her skirt and panties and she rode me like she hadn't had a dick in her in ages. And as always her pussy was wet and getting wetter by the second. Every time I thrusted deeper in her I could feel her warm juices overflow on me. Damn I love that feeling she was squirting in no time and continued till we had a puddle on my sofa. I need to post that one in a few. I couldn't hold out any longer I needed mKitty onher back so I could deep stroke her. I got her on her back and she was more than ready for some serious pounding. It didn't take me long before I was deep seeding her pussy. And when I told her I was cumming, her response was more warm juices flowing onto the sofa..

Until later, I have to jet

Peace

Attachments

• 100_1085.jpg
    100_1085.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,174
Wow, mKitty!

Those shoes are so sexy on you. I love a woman in heels and one of my favorite activities is helping my wife put on her heels before a date.

Request from the Emperor

I got an idea when we were down in New Orleans this weekend. Using the bathroom in the many bars we went to, I thought about how hot it would be to have my wife advertised in public restrooms everywhere. Some bars these days even have chalkboards in them since people are gonna write on the walls anyway.

I took pictures of what I wrote and showed mKitty - it made her horny - she likes the idea. :D

So here's my request. I am asking all mKitty fans to put her on public restroom walls, and if possible, take a picture and post it (or at least tell about it) on this forum for mKitty to see and enjoy.

We know the effort it takes to get pictures posted (believe me, I know). mKitty will be able to see her fans' appreciation in the effort. This should be fun!

Superdome 2.JPG TPWall.jpg OnWall.jpg

Awesome Idea

That is a really good idea. This seems like a fun drunken thing to do. Will give it a shot when i go out next. But that could be a couple of weeks.

Meow!

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and share some of my favorite parts from this last excursion. :)

I was so horny and felt so sexy all dressed up. I was wet before I walked in the door. The thought of WillieD’s dick deep inside me, stretching out my pussy, tingled my senses the whole way there.

One of my favorite positions was on my back. I really enjoy fucking this way, getting my pussy stroked long and deep. Before I knew it, WD was ready to shoot his first load in me. He said “I don’t want to cum in you deep so I can get a picture”. But when it came time he buried his dick and shot his load far inside my warm pussy. He told me he couldn’t resist because it feels so good to cum deep inside the kitty! That put a big grin on my face. I love the feeling of hot cum filling me up, and knowing how much he enjoyed my pussy.

After fucking for a while it occurred to me that I haven’t really had a good taste of WD. Several times I got down and sucked his cock. I would get too excited and would start fucking that nice cock of his. I told him I wanted to eat his cum. I laid on my back once again and had him screw me real good. He let me know he was about to exploded his 4th load. I told him how I wanted to eat his seed and have the warm creamy juice in my mouth. He whipped it out and as he came all over my face and mouth. He gave me a lot to enjoy even though he had already cum several times. I had his jiz on my cheeks, mouth, hair and neck. I got most of it off, but as I went to bed I still had his crusty remains on me. On the one hour drive home, cum leaked out of my used hole until my ass and thighs were a slimy mess.

I didn’t even take a shower that night. I laid in my bed smelling of hot sex. Since my hubby wasn’t home, I wanted to leave a scent for him to enjoy when he got home the next day. I also left my cum soaked panties on the bed with the camera. :p

Attachments

• TooDeep 2.JPG
    TooDeep 2.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 1,519
  • LaterHead 2.JPG
    LaterHead 2.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,174
  • FacialGlobs 2.JPG
    FacialGlobs 2.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 1,849
WOW WOW WOW and Holy Wow!!

Thank you, Kitty, What else can I say? I wish I could see your beautiful face to get the whole picture? I understand why you can't, All

Delimma

Ok peeps, I'm torn between two things? We all know how sexy mKitty is and everytime we get together its fireworks! But I found out something new about her last time... She loves for me to cum in her mouth also! Now I'm torn between cumming in her pussy or on her face! Now is that one hell of a decision? And once I'm deep inside the Kitty...... I dont want to come out!! I can't wait to play with mKitty again. Let them know how much you guys appreciate this sexy little lady!

Thanks Kitty for the photos and tales of your adventures. You got a beautiful pussy that looks well used when WillieD is done with it. Please keep us updated.

A few more

First pic: A cum-covered slut is a happy slut!

Second: I like the wax jobs, but sometimes it's nice how the little curlies hold the juices.

HappySlut 2.JPG PrettyInPink 2.JPG

great pics

Wauw, MKitty, what a beautiful story's and pictures.
Please continue a lot more.
I really enjoy it, and mister WillieD, enjoy that beautiful lady.
You are the one that is the luckyest of all.
Please post a lot more pics and please MKitty, keep painting your nails,
it's really beautiful.

Greetings cuck22

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Here Kitty Kitty!

Yes I have to agree I am the luckiest man to have the opportunity to hook up with the sexiest MILF here! I just cant wait till we meet again! Those pictures of cum all over her face is the bomb! Man it was a pleasure watching her eagerly cleaning my seed off her face. This chick keeps amazing me. Till next time sweet Kitty

I'm ready

Reactions: kinkyexpat
A little something

Well, WillieD is tearin' up the pussy right now. Here are some recent pics she asked me to post in the mean time. They call these "boy panties" or something like that. All I know is I was inspired to get out the camera.

P.S. It's hard to see with the lighting, but in the third pic she is actually laying flat on the bed...is that an ass or what?!

Body.JPG ProneFeet.JPG CloseUp.JPG Bent 2.JPG BentLo 2.JPG

Reactions: kinkyexpat and joost
mKitty said:
Well, WillieD is tearin' up the pussy right now. Here are some recent pics she asked me to post. They call these "boy panties" or something like that. All I know is I was inspired to get out the camera.

P.S. It's hard to see with the lighting, but in the third pic she is laying flat on the bed...is that an ass or what?!

I have to agree. That is one hell of a fine ass!

Ohhh GAWD let me suck those toes!!!
I sure hope we see some pics soon from the latest meeting...

Booty

mKitty's booty in those pictures are awesome. To see her booty in person is to die for! She has the Best looking booty out there. Theres alot of nice booty's out there but the best thing about mKitty's booty... is shes a hotwife!! yummy

Im a fan!

5th Meeting

She came back with only 2 pics this last time, but...DAMN! How 'bout 'em?

Attachments

• 100_1111 2.JPG
    100_1111 2.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 100_1112 2.JPG
    100_1112 2.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,252

Users who are viewing this thread