• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Midwest wife (yes another one on DC)

• Thread startertwistedgoodness
  • Start date

twistedgoodness

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2009
Yet another midwest wife for your approval. Fun loving couple in the heartland looking for the right stud to give her a good fuckin! Let us know what you think. We are very open to the idea of a "hotwife" lifestyle but not sure what avenues to take. Thanks guys!

Attachments

• IMG_0450a.jpg
    IMG_0450a.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 2,056
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 1,737
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Benztech, JaiDaddyWu and Dark_Hung
More

Since Sparcus isn't interested I'll post another pic for guys who aren't blind.

Attachments

• IMG_3335.jpg
    IMG_3335.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,382
  • IMG_7214.jpg
    IMG_7214.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 1,562
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Hung
like i said that aint no man....hope you get some fun soon

Hmmm.... I'm going to have to go ahead and side with Sparcus on this one. No problem posting a picture of the face in the first pics, but the face is scrambled in the last two. Seems odd to me. Need a face with the pussy. Sorry. You could be legit. It's just that some women have a masculine face. Women can have a masculine face and still be hot. Just look at Jillian on The Biggest Loser.

I have no problem with tranny's. My girlfriend and I think they are hot when they don't look like a dude.

The face looks a lot like the guy in the following link. It's funny because I watched Event Horizon last night and this guy was one of the stars.

http://www.colonytheatre.org/bios/biopics/noseworthyJack.jpg

Good grief

Unreal. To say that we are pissed by some of the comments would be understatement. Thank you to the guys who aren't being assholes. I'm thinking this isn't the place to meet with people. Thanks but no thanks.

Fuckin hot!!!

She looks so ready!!!!

twistedgoodness said:
Unreal. To say that we are pissed by some of the comments would be understatement. Thank you to the guys who aren't being assholes. I'm thinking this isn't the place to meet with people. Thanks but no thanks.

I'm not calling "fake" here, but this is exactly what one would expect a fake to say. You have absolutely no problem posting a picture of the face, then you post a picture of the pussy...but with the face scrambled. Then you get upset when people simply request a picture with your face, tits and pussy in the same picture? Does not compute. I could understand if you didn't show the face in the first pics.

whatever

We don't give a shit what the haters say. We are 100% real, sorry if we don't do exactly what you think we should be doing.

Hot enough, that I had wring out the well rope. Post more

twistedgoodness said:
We don't give a shit what the haters say. We are 100% real, sorry if we don't do exactly what you think we should be doing.

As I figured...

Users who are viewing this thread