• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

midwest cuckold couple: here's her

• Thread startercuckinMN
  • Start date

cuckinMN

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 18, 2006
photos.yahoo.com
hi all: 40 and 34 year old cuckold couple in the upper midwest...she's into humiliation...thoughts on her? feel free to give either positive or negative....

Attachments

• a2ac.jpg
    a2ac.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 4,712
  • 3b3d.jpg
    3b3d.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 7,868
Reactions: Dark_Hung and shaggyfromscooby
I Like The Way Your Wife Looks. Very Sexy. I Live In Indiana. Do You Travel This Way? I Have 91/2 Inches For Her.

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome room 42 dweller...!!!

Hey there its Nicolas, we've chatted before in yahoo chat fetishes room 42. Nice to see you here....what would be nice is you give us all a little history about how you got into cuckolding, details about your wife and your special relationship. Im sure everyone here will appreciate it. Cheers

I'd like to positively make your sife feel humiliated
anytime you are in toronto..let me know

Cuck in Mn

What a hot woman you got man.I would do almost anything within the law of the land just to eat her pussy.I love pussy but she just brings it right out of me.Those black heels and hands on her were good for an instant hardon.Thanks to Both of You. Just the right amount of meat on her bones Shit she would feel good.MORE PLEASE okdeacon

Beautiful

She is beautiful:) Looks like she had two BBC in that photo...how did she take it? Was that her first BBC? Come on, perverted minds want to know :D

Sharri.

where?

Where in Mn. and how did you two start? How often do you get to watch your wife?

Reactions: toolman2c
she is indeed a sexy wife.even makes my cock throb harder seeing you got her some bbc!yummy man.how big was he?did you watch her take his big cock?

Reactions: toolman2c
Ellington333

YOU'RE WIFE IS ONE SEXY PIECE - SHE NEEDS A GOOD GANGBANG OF ABOUT 12 BBC's THEN YOU COULD GET A GOOD SLOPPY FUCK AFTERWARDS

..hi...very nice photos...nothing and i mean nothing is more sexier or sexually exciteing than seeing a white wife being sexually satisfied by well hung black men as her husband watch. This lifestyle ( black men sexing our white wives while hubby watch ) is VERY big nowadays and getting bigger everyday. I'm a cuckold wannbe from central Alabama and i'm working on my wife to enjoy this lifestyle soon.

Ohio black here,she's a nice looking wife type,two thumbs up

Wow

She is so sexy- Keep us updated and send more pics- Some "between the legs" close-ups would be great-

cuckinMN said:
hi all: 40 and 34 year old cuckold couple in the upper midwest...she's into humiliation...thoughts on her? feel free to give either positive or negative....

I would love to fuck your wife with my big black dick!!

Beautiful white women should be humiliated so you're right to assist her in that regard...and there is no better way than to watch her humilated by a black man...those shoes should come off though...it is disrespectful for her to be anyway but totally nude and completely barefoot...

I talked to you in chat.

I would do anything you asked. nice

Breeding?

cuckinMN said:
Will she be taking loads to impregnate her? I hope we get to see LOTS more fotos, for your wife has a lovely face and even lovelier legs!!!

She's lovely. If she'd like to connect with someone from here in Minneapolis, have her contact me here or at this id in yahoo.

Users who are viewing this thread