• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

mic moaning over pics of your wife on skype

xshades

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2020
nothing makes me happier than using another man's wife as a reason to blast huge ropes of cum. nothing except doing it over skype while her husband offers her to me and listens while I finish myself off. so if your the type of guy who enjoys listening and sometimes watching strange men on the internet use your wife as an excuse to cum all over himself (and you have skype) I'M YOUR MAN. dm me and we'll set something up

Reactions: JohnCuckUK and edtheguy
xshades said:
nothing makes me happier than using another man's wife as a reason to blast huge ropes of cum. nothing except doing it over skype while her husband offers her to me and listens while I finish myself off. so if your the type of guy who enjoys listening and sometimes watching strange men on the internet use your wife as an excuse to cum all over himself (and you have skype) I'M YOUR MAN. dm me and we'll set something up
[/QUOT

I'm interested

xshades said:
I'm interested. Skype id Nitejunky

skype name is "annes_husb" or "wifedatesblk"
i'm on there now sir

Reactions: BiFatCockBull

Users who are viewing this thread