• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Melissa....

• Thread starterWisconsinBBC
  • Start date
proof its fake

heres the proof , and yes who ever photoshopped it is good.

Attachments

• zzz0002.jpg
    zzz0002.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,084
wannabcuck said:
heres the proof , and yes who ever photoshopped it is good.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM....wow, perhaps you're right, it sucks because she's hot. She was supposed to have a GB. As far as I know it's still all set to happen.
I'm going to do a little intel work on this one.

lol. Good sleuthing to you, Sherlock!

DE_BBC said:
HMMMMMMMMMMMM....wow, perhaps you're right, it sucks because she's hot. She was supposed to have a GB. As far as I know it's still all set to happen.
I'm going to do a little intel work on this one.

Still set to happen? give it up mate she is a fake from what we have just been shown. id say its her hubby or bf (likely an ex) who is very good at photoshop making these pics. he obviously has heaps of photos of her with different facial expressions that he can craftily put onto other bodies.

actually i wonder if this guy would consider offering his skills to the guys that frequent this forum. i know i for one would like to see some good fakes done of my current gf.

5inchwhite said:
Still set to happen? give it up mate she is a fake from what we have just been shown. id say its her hubby or bf (likely an ex) who is very good at photoshop making these pics. he obviously has heaps of photos of her with different facial expressions that he can craftily put onto other bodies.

actually i wonder if this guy would consider offering his skills to the guys that frequent this forum. i know i for one would like to see some good fakes done of my current gf.

Well...I've contacted Rob(of Mellisa &Rob)..according to him this within the past few days he's gotten several email the past few days all wondering if they're for real...he says they are and blames the fake pics on an ex-b/f of hers...and has even offered to provide contact info for guys who've gotten with Mellisa...what do you guys think?

lol your being strung along.

DE_BBC said:
Well...I've contacted Rob(of Mellisa &Rob)..according to him this within the past few days he's gotten several email the past few days all wondering if they're for real...he says they are and blames the fake pics on an ex-b/f of hers...and has even offered to provide contact info for guys who've gotten with Mellisa...what do you guys think?

Personally i think if u want to know if melissa is real u need to ask to speak to her directly on the phone/webcam. thats if ur hoping to hook up with said melissa, if not who cares if they are real or not.

wannabcuck said:
lol your being strung along.

I'm in fact not being "strung" along as I've made no attempts and/or plans to hook up with them.

However I'll see if he'd be willing to give up the contact info of some guys that they've met...at this point I'm doing this out of sheer curiosity.

oh...and a few more pics.

Attachments

• 60964549n1copy.jpg
    60964549n1copy.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 936
  • bhbhlk.jpg
    bhbhlk.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 588
  • lbvv.jpg
    lbvv.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 630
Its is not the same girl. These are fakes. Some are actual pics of her and others are photoshopped. Some of them are well done fakes but they are still fakes. Hey, whatever gets her bf going. lol

mark47r said:
Its is not the same girl. These are fakes. Some are actual pics of her and others are photoshopped. Some of them are well done fakes but they are still fakes. Hey, whatever gets her bf going. lol

Indeed...I don't think whoever was posting all the pics was her b/f, seems to me like it was just some idiot who got a hold of some pics and then went to town with them.

They(Rob & Melissa) just seemed to vanish from all the sites where "they" were members(CuckoldSpace, Whiteholesforblackpoles, ect...)

Bummer 'cuz there were a few real pics of the so called "Melissa" and she was/is indeed a sexy-ass lady.

would love to see her videos

From what I remember she appeared on the Niggerworship web site as a member and had a Yahoo 360 link that talked of her love for BBCs and her new bf. This was some time back and hasd lots of non nudes photos and blogs.

She does look great ! and hungry!=p

This guy is the most dedicated, talented faker in the world... but still a faker. Her face is on pics of other models bodys. I seen them.

Users who are viewing this thread