• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Meet my new "hotwife", Lauri

• Thread starterCabron
  • Start date

Cabron

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 11, 2012
This young lady is named Lauri. I've known her for a couple of years now and we see one another on a pretty regular basis.

Being the slutty young thing that she is, she cucked me when we first started running together. Again, the cucking was no big deal, I just didn't like the deceipt that followed and explained to her how I wanted to see our relationship work.

She recently moved about an hour's distance from me but I still see her every couple of weeks or so. I recently encouraged her to photograph herself with some of her boyfriends and she's already gotten started. I hope she's as good a photographer as Karla was.

A few pics of Lauri.

Lauri.1.jpg Lauri.2.jpg Lauri.4.jpg Lauri.8.jpg Lauri.10.jpg

Reactions: Eamdaniel
Mac, Lauri is indeed young but she's also slutty......a perfect candidate for a "hotwife". She's got two kids now, each by a different father.

When I suggested she photograph some of her adventures for me, she readily accepted.

As for the exact topic of girlfriends versus wives, it's interesting here that when one is "steady" with another, others are quick to call the couple "married" and they refer to their partners as their spouse. It seems actual marriages here are not really that common, most just accepting informal, live-in relationships.

She is hot as hell! Congrats :)
How often does she has sex with other men versus you?
My own wife mets her steady BF atleast once a week and usually mets a different FB once a week also. With me she has sex about 2-4 times a month depending on work, kids and so on. Funny how she always manages to schedule dates with others but are tired when I suggest sex...

Users who are viewing this thread