• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

medieval bulgarian gypsy dances - off topic

• Thread starterEngine9
  • Start date
whosthatguy said:
A little story... Princess Keratsa was betrothed to the future Emperor Andronikos IV Palaiologos. The marital document issued by the Patriarchate stated that "it would be beneficial to the Christians: Byzantines and Bulgarians, and pernicious to the infidels (the Turks)".

On 12 August 1376, Andronikos IV deposed his father John V Palaiologos and replaced him as Emperor of the Byzantine Empire. With Keratsa as his Empress consort. The new imperial couple remained in control of Constantinople until 1 July 1379. John V was then restored to his throne. Andronikos IV was declared co-emperor but conflict between father and son lasted until the death of the latter in 1385.

Keratsa spent the later part of her life as a nun under the name Mathissa. She died in 1390.

E9 started this thread, and I am very interested in what he wants to tell us, as he has been researching this topic for a long time behind the scenes.

You could start up a seperate thread and see if "you can hold the interest of everyone" like he does.

SILLY - a waste of space on this forum. Totally bizarre and off-topic.

JulieIsMe,

Do a search of the OP and then you will know.

It still amazes me the number of lemmings that Engine9 has created. This post he made about nothing has generated 21,,now 22, responses and this is all based on the history of his last 2 threads. (I do admit they were great but to leave us the way he did is no excuse)

I would venture a guess that he will not be coming back but just started this thread to taunt the lemmings he created.

Thats it.

Mike1234 said:
JulieIsMe,

Do a search of the OP and then you will know.

It still amazes me the number of lemmings that Engine9 has created. This post he made about nothing has generated 21,,now 22, responses and this is all based on the history of his last 2 threads. (I do admit they were great but to leave us the way he did is no excuse)

I would venture a guess that he will not be coming back but just started this thread to taunt the lemmings he created.

Thats it.

Well, this forum is slowly dying out, and he brings forth an elaborate tale. If the forum had more participants or especially more pics, he'd be no more worshiped than those dudes that kept posting about how their college-age girlfriends were getting into LTRs with black guys, only for people to call bullshit and for them to stop posting.

Come on Engine9. You are keeping us waiting. Let's hear what you have to say. post something soon.

I fucked a bulgarian wife...

the hottest sexual experience of my life was fucking a hot, I mean megahot, bulgarian wife about 7 years ago. She was about 27 and just smokin hot. I'll never top that one. Everyone used to call her Nadia after the girl on american pie. She looked a lot like shannon elizabeth, and even had the east european accent going for her!

We ended up meeting during the day on a reg basis, and fucking like crazy. was not uncommon for us to fuck 3 or 4 times in one afternoon. ON one occasion I even fucked her 5 times, and then she sucked me to completion!

We don't see each other these days, I mite get an occasional email. Crazy thing is, these days she lives right down the street!! But she's still married and just had a baby last year. No it's not mine, but you know, I would totally seed that hot bulgarian if given the chance...

Why not make the chance? Though, in my limited experience, and this also includes testimony from a girl from that part of the world, is that they do want husbands. They are just so eager to get one they will do anything.

I guess I'm saying that the girl down the street may be a good wife now, though she seemed a bad girl before. But maybe there is way you can try without paying any disrespect to her- after all, the two of you had quite a time and share some history together.

Of course, if you do try, succeed or not, you should tell us how it goes...

I'd definitely dropped hints about it form time to time.

theres not really an easy way to say, hey....I'd really like to seed you, not break up yer marriage, just knock you up...you in?

if you have any ideas, hen let em fly...it would be a story worth posting here...

mr peeper

I guess the hints are enough, your mutual past speaks for itself.

I suppose if there was a way you could just be around her more, as a friend. The game playing never stops, and you would have to be up to the task of waiting, which probably means really being her friend.

I'm betting, with your mutual history, if there ever was a rough spot in their marriage, and there always is, then you would be there at the right time to rake in the goodies. It's not like the marriage has to be on the rocks or anything. A therapist once said that she actually encouraged her female patients not to tell their husbands if they had an affair because, if they were sure it would not happen again, it would only hurt the guy and her marriage. I don't know if this is prescribed by any majority of therapists, but there it is.

Yea thats exactly the circumstances that led to us fucking in the first place...

I worked with her so i was around her more, when we met she was already on bad terms with her husband. It progressed from flirting at work to spending late nights chatting online, to going out for afternoon margaritas, to all day fuck-a-thons at my house. Took over 6 months to get from chatting online to fucking...so yea I was actually her friend, still am, but we don't really ever talk anymore, apart from a few emails a year....

Damn she was one hot bulgarian....

Someday

Ok Engine9 are we goning to hear what happened on the trip to wherever? We are all chompin on the bit to find out the continuance. Are you still alive? Are things still goin well? Did they find out about the original story? Fill us in Bro.

It's been over a month since you teased us with a promise of an update and continuation of your adventures. What gives? Please don't keep us waiting!

Are we there yet

Engine 9 I was in NY city last week and all I could think about was the situation you are in and wondering how many others are in a similiar situation in the city. Are you going to fill us in any time soon or should we move on and imagine the "rest of the story"?

Wow. People can get divorced and lead better lives. As much as this story intrigues me, i wish people would stop treating this guy like some patron saint.

He didn't kill anyone (wow, great standards!) but this whole bit is founded on lies. Sure, people ended up following suit but under false pretenses. Whatever. It's just my perspective and I've already witnessed the amount of folks here who get sand in their vagina about people who think otherwise about this situation. Please save your time and dont shit around me about it.

As much as I dig the fantasy and all about this specific type of lifestyle, there is so much about this that just screams "downward spiral". Hell, in this Guy's own words he says, "i don't feel lke a good person alot".

Oh well. Let's keep this trainwreck coming. Honestly, I'll still read it.

I agree with Padder on this. Everyone involved seems to have gotten something out of this deal, no matter how it started and what their inhibitions were. You have nothing to feel bad about Engine.

Fair play. I'm a bit surprised to hear a reasoned response.

Back to the show.

Let's be patient and give E9 time to choose the words to entertain us. Ally's mum knows, so the dust needs to settle to see where the strap-on incident takes Bill. Apart from getting some odd looks from Mum-in-Law, Bill could end up in the box seat yet as long as he holds onto his job during the recession. The emotions of three women are involved, anything can happen yet.

I have confidence that E9 will explain eventually if we don't pressure him.

Are we ever going to hear back from you Engine? I know that there are a lot of us who would like to hear what happened.

New Developments

Engine 9, I followed the whole first year and am looking forward to an update. Don't be hard on yourself. This has gone in a very good direction for all involved. Don't let your mind screw with the reality. Lose the guilt and the sociatal bull shit. At some point Allie would have cheated on Bill without his knowledge and he would have found out the hard way. Now he is into her infidelity and obviously enjoys it. As far as Tammy and Allie's mom is concerned, consider them collateral. They are a part of the relationship but you should maintain your position. You guys are in a polamorous relationship and could probably stay in the picture with the couple for years to come. You know who Allie would feel if suddenly you were out of the picture and I'm sure she would make Bill's life miserable if she was all of a sudden cut off from the sexual chemestry you share with her. I don't mean to sound selfish but would love to hear an update from you as would the rest of us in this group. If we don't hear from you soon, have a nice Thanksgiving.

Users who are viewing this thread