• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

me fir u

• Thread startercumoverme2
  • Start date

cumoverme2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2010
www2.cleanadulthost.com
me for u can do requests

Attachments

• SO8261.jpg
    SO8261.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 397
  • SO8260.jpg
    SO8260.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 430
  • SO8254.jpg
    SO8254.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 454
  • SO8248.jpg
    SO8248.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 466
  • SO8245.jpg
    SO8245.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 356
very sexy, u have a great body, gorgeous tits and a great ass.

Very sexy. More of those sweet tits will always be welcome :)

Gorgeous Welsh pussy & tits, please post more :D

What a tight looking pussy! It would be oh so much fun to open that up with my dick! (after eating of course!)

Lol - Kev / uscavsct - we three keep teaming up with the same interests. Maybe we should fill her up and make her airtight? :D

greymaster said:
Lol - Kev / uscavsct - we three keep teaming up with the same interests. Maybe we should fill her up and make her airtight? :D

I agree :D:D:D

cumoverme2 said:
here are some more love the comments

I think they're the first two you posted - but I missed a trick...

On the first picture with your legs closed like that, your thighs and pussy form a natural cup. Imagine all the guys enjoying you here being able to wank off and shoot their load in there and fill your cup all the way to that patch of hair.

Then we can watch you sinking your fingers through all our loads to rub it into your pussy and then all over your body. I think that goes with your chosen name quite well ;)

Dang I'd like to bury every millimeter of my dick into that tight looking pussy! Me first Greymaster! You guys can give it a nice coating when I'm done! No, wait! After seeing that last pic, I want her to wrap her lips around me first. You guys could take turns at that sweet pussy! ... No! Wait! I want the pussy first. But, Gee I can't make up my mind! My great grandfather was from Wales. Can I go first?

How about a shot of you taking it in the ass?

I'll Be Your Valentine said:
My goodness, i want her so bad. She is very lovely.

Prove you want her - don't punish yourself even one milli-second longer - go to her side and kiss her feet, and never be apart EVER AGAIN.

She is waiting for you, in all her glory, so WHAT IS HOLDING YOU BACK?

There was a famous walker who once walked 3,000 miles and arrived in time to see the Inaguration of a famous American President. If he could walk so far and cope with blisters, surely you can chase the woman of your dreams and "live happily ever after".

Jump to your feet, walk, run, trot, swim, take a boat, train, plane - only you can keep yourself from the pleasure your mind got when you opened this page.

Man or mouse?

Users who are viewing this thread