• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Me being naughty without husband knowing!

• Thread starterBarbi- naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi- naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2006
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
These pics are from a video I have on my site. I took this video one day while my husband was at work! This guy that helped me change a flat tire about a week ago, called me up, and asked if I wanted to have some fun. I asked him what kind of fun was he talking about, and his reply was, "well lets just say you will have to meet me at a hotel!" I instantly was getting very wet just thinking about it, so I asked him where? He then gave me directions and told me to call him when I was close to the hotel. When I called him back, I was in the parking lot of the hotel, he gave me the room number and in about three minutes I was knocking at the door. From the time I entered, till the time I was exiting the room was just under two hours. I was thinking that I would get home before my husband even knew I had done anything! But when I got into the car, my cell phone rang and I knew it was Jimmy calling. Boy did he time it right, minutes earlier and I would have been answering the call while being fucked by Vincent. My husband asked me what I was doing, and I replied to him that I had just been shopping. My husband asked me, "are you sure about that? I think you were just exiting a hotel room after being fucked like there was no tomorrow!!!" How did he know? Was he spying? I asked him "what do you mean by that?" He told me that since I can't tell the truth about being fucked, that maybe I should return to the room and wait for him to get there. And while I wait, maybe Vincent should fuck me again to refresh my memory! When My husband arrived at the hotel, he had me get blindfolded. I was then ordered to fuck them both and to try and quess which one was fucking me, as if to play a game. Well I was game! But what I didn't know was that they opened the windows to the hotel room so that other guys could see me being tagged teamed! When they both exploded on me they told me to just stand there for a while before taking the blindfold off. After about ten minutes of them watching guys look into the window and see me, and after about twenyt guys from some bus had gathered in front of the window, my husband finally told me to take off the blindfold. Boy was I shocked when i saw all the bystanders looking at me!!!!!! to see more of the video or to see more pics of that wild time, please visit my amateur website at www.barbisluttyadventures.com

Attachments

• hdky_03.jpg
    hdky_03.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 1,692
  • hdky_05.jpg
    hdky_05.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 833
  • hdky_07.jpg
    hdky_07.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 1,400
  • hdky_01.jpg
    hdky_01.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 1,528
  • hotel_window_wide_open_while_having_sex 024 2834_TN.jpg
    hotel_window_wide_open_while_having_sex 024 2834_TN.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,694
Reactions: tinydicklett
I am a member of her site and it is truly the best!

Users who are viewing this thread