• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Maybe A Crazy Question

• Thread starterA n o n
  • Start date

A n o n

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 28, 2012
Hello, I'm new here, but I'm not new to the cuckold scene.

I just want to ask, has anyone ever cuckolded by their wife and after you cum, you start to feel different, and you feel like you want to sort of brutally murder the guy who fucked your wife?

Many Do.

A n o n said:
Hello, I'm new here, but I'm not new to the cuckold scene.

I just want to ask, has anyone ever cuckolded by their wife and after you cum, you start to feel different, and you feel like you want to sort of brutally murder the guy who fucked your wife?

Cuckoldry is not for everyone and if you feel this way maybe you might want to rethink this. Was the idea yours or your wife's for her to take a lover? Actually you are thinking like an Alpha Male. Don't let it fester and eat at you talk to your mate and tell her how you feel.

Attachments

• x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umV3D1gZFaYRwb_FJIRh_0QYjD9mFEjYj4X0z--Jm-Ru7sDn_KL-mTCfxIeVR7nl3Em31niXss.jpg
    x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umV3D1gZFaYRwb_FJIRh_0QYjD9mFEjYj4X0z--Jm-Ru7sDn_KL-mTCfxIeVR7nl3Em31niXss.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 281
  • x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umZeOWQjDIXt83NJctdO2TaLoN-Q0GC7FBVjNbdAykTeMIH2YuGDDOQ9MwuQ9Dno8rt9Bb8Qpm.jpg
    x1pnp_rgmi5o51BKRNry_-umZeOWQjDIXt83NJctdO2TaLoN-Q0GC7FBVjNbdAykTeMIH2YuGDDOQ9MwuQ9Dno8rt9Bb8Qpm.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 292
As always wise words from Mac, someone who truly understands the meaning of cuckoldry!
When my wife has been fucked by a bull I'm far more inclined to profusely thank him for making her happy and certainly not wanting to rebuke him!

Nah, my gf isn't cheating on me. She cheated on me once early in our relationship but she only made out with someone. I didn't like the idea of cuckolding at first, I thought it was really weird. I was always submissive though.

At first, I was asking her what she would do if she begins to like someone else. She said she would have to leave me because she doesn't want to cheat. Then I kind of begged her not do that. I told her why would she leave me permanently for someone she just wants to try temporarily. She thinks it was pathetic and that I'm really obsessed with her. Although I can tell she liked it. At that point I still don't like the thought of her having sex with someone else.

Until the thought kept playing in my mind. I started to like it. I started to get obsessed with it. I told her about it and she was a bit shocked of course. She said, if I'm okay with it, then she won't mind fucking someone in front of me. It really made me horny, it's something I haven't felt before. It's just so good. The problem is just, there are times (random times and sometimes after I cum), I don't feel submissive at all. I feel the opposite.

That two opposing personality didn't matter much before, I mean the dominant me wouldn't feel pissed if my gf sat on my face or if she made me kiss her feet, since that's just two of us doing things. But I can tell, that the dominant me, would be so mad if my gf fucked someone else. Should a cuckold be someone that feels submissive at all times? I told my gf about all of this and she now rejects the idea of fucking someone else (because I think she doesn't want me to be mad). /And here I was thinking I was lucky that I was able to confess and convince my gf to want to cuckold me, but now I blew it.

Wow you need to start much lower on the totem pole. Maybe allowing her to dance at a club or something while you watch. Also she should control your orgasms, which means you should have to wait until the guy is finished and gone before you get any play.

A n o n said:

A man does think different after he cums. So what you're saying is not surprising. My guess is that you are still conflicted and a bit insecure about your relationship. That can change.

Let me guess. You and your wife talk about it now and it gets you off while you have sex, but you lose interest after?

It's quite natural to feel like that after you cum. I think most cucks feel a bit of angst at some point. Just let the moment pass....

Users who are viewing this thread