• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Mature Ring

Farmboy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
13AC3F67-DFC4-467C-BCE5-D363DC16DF3C.png one of my wife showing her little nipples. What do you think?

I think she is but she is embarrassed bye her little nipples And ashamed to show them off.

So I can tell her you find her tits nice. This may encourage her to show them off to others. Which would be a turn on to me.

I will let her know. Just maybe she will go braless so blokes can stare at her loose tits and see her little nipples poking out a bit as that’s all they do unless her top is really tight fitting or see through.

I will let her know. Just maybe she will go braless so blokes can stare at her loose tits and see her little nipples poking out a bit as that’s all they do unless her top is really tight fitting or see through.
I enjoy my wife showing her tits and nipples to other men although they are not small. Such a huge turnon as you said.

Feel free to add a pic of your wife in see through. Would be my ultimate pleasure for mine to walk about infront of a group of men dressed in this. And even better if they started touching her up.

Wow her tits are certainly a lot bigger than my wife’s but not massive. She ever shown them to anyone else?

How does she go about ******** them. Bye accident? Or on purpose.
Started out many years ago by accident then we found out we both liked it so it’s been on purpose since. Sometimes it’s just bending over so someone can see down her top or making sure it’s unbuttoned. Other times if someone asks or she feels they want to see more she will take the top off

Wish my wife would do that she’s so shy about her tits and her nipples even though I tell her all the men I know would love to see her tits. And I would love the thought of them getting off looking at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back