• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Make the decision for me

• Thread starterFlirty Skirty
  • Start date

Flirty Skirty

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 22, 2013
My wife wants to humiliate me this evening and has asked me to pick from either a self-facial or a self prostate milking while she watches. Which is more humiliating? I can't decide. I'll go with the first reply to this thread. This is so exhilarating!

Both! Put a buttplug in your ass and jerk off on your face. She should take pictures and post them here too.

She's only letting me pick one. Says that the next time I get the other and then who knows?

Can someone please just flip a coin for me? I need to log off soon and let her know.

Milking it is.... If you do it properly you'll drain yourself and not get the orgasm. She should definitely get an orgasm though by her choice of toys or manually and then tell you how great it was and also to show you how unnecessary you are to the process....if you want the humiliation that is. Cheers.

Thank you 2wheel (I think!). We went with the self-milking which was utterly humiliating for me. It was slow and drawn out. She enjoyed watching it very much and found it quite amusing that I couldn't make the decision myself. She would like to humiliate me again in the next few days and wants me to ask the board again whether it should be a self milking or self facial. I'll go with the first response to the post. Thank you.

change up the options, self facial this time

Users who are viewing this thread