• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Magnificent Breasts

cookman7

Hotwife, sub-cuck
Beloved Member
I posted something like this on another site many moons ago, displaying my sexy HW's lovely breasts/tits and nips....hope you enjoy. would love to hear for you though...would help keep me interested to post more ;) 007.jpg 014.jpg 020.jpg 021.jpg 001.jpg 002.jpg 046.jpg 055.jpg 056.jpg 063.jpg

Love those tits ! Looks like they would be so much fun to play with and suckle . Her nipples are amazing ! Please continue posting that hot and sexy body . Love what I'm seeing and sure would love to sample some of her !

I just happened to catch your other thread in the "Out and About" section, and have enjoyed this one just as much!
Your wife has an incredible body, but those titties and nipples slay me!
I would want her showing them off at every available opportunity and suck her nipples every time they get hard.
So glad you decided to share with us. Keep 'em coming, please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back