• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Losing Wife to Bull

cucksucker

New around here...
Beloved Member
Got a Few Questions. Answer as Many as you like
Has any cuck lost wife to bull.?
Was anyone here supportive of the wifes decision to leave them for the bull?
How was relationship between you and wife after wife left you for bull?
Did you remain freinds with Bull after he stole your wife?

My wife's Bull fucked her off and on for about 15 years of our marriage. Actually, it'd be more correct to say "they made love". I used to watch them kiss when they'd meet, and when he'd leave. And they would tell each other "I love you". After our youngest graduated from school, we separated, but she continued to fuck him. The reason I know is because my youngest told me. But my ex and I are on good terms. She tells me he lives closer now, and she sounded very excited about that. I have seen him at the wedding of my oldest. In fact, my current wife met him. We did talk, and It was good to see him again.
I am hoping he will also take my current wife for a spin around the block. I think she would enjoy him as much as my first wife does. After all, I'm know he's been told I'm not much in bed by my first wife, and he's seen I don't have much to work with.

I have enjoyed a happy marriage and family life so I have only ever met guys for good sex and never for love or romance.

I've been cuckolding Rob for over 20 years now and I don't remember any of my young black friends wanting more than a good fuck.

I think my wife had to know and like a guy before she was with him. The first 2 guys, which included the long term relation ship were also friends of mine. To me, she proved something I suspected, that you can love more than one person at a time. If the second guy, the longest relationship had of lived closer to us all those years, you probably could have called it a "poly" relationship. But he was also the guy that paid her to spend the weekend with him, which in my mind made my wife a "**********". I loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back