• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for reactions

• Thread starterjenwife29
  • Start date
So what exactly do you think will happen with your marriage when the baby is born? One thing to cheat a little, another to ask your husband to raise another man's child.

There are men out here that love our wives so much that it would not matter that she has another mans baby. I hope she is in that kind of a relationship

your right Mike and Chris,

all we can do and hope....thanks again Jen for sharing with us.

Not very good fakes.

Cannon, I don't think he would stay in the relationship. Sometimes I don't know what I want.

Attachments

• eIMG_6980.jpg
    eIMG_6980.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,239
where's a picture for me ! lol love your pics Jen

For rover

Ok..This one is for you rover....

Attachments

• eIMG_6976.jpg
    eIMG_6976.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 978
Very fine Jen....definately brotha bait.

and how about a photo for Me jen?

Sexy

jenwife29 said:
Cannon, I don't think he would stay in the relationship. Sometimes I don't know what I want.

Jen your looking sexyier evey post. Thanks for shareing. How about a profile shot of your sexy boobs and pregnant belly.

jenwife29 said:

And what about your black man Jay? You given in to your desire to see him again? Bet he would luv to rub that belly see those nice huge pregnant boobs.

Returning to Jay

I called Jay yesterday. My husband is out of town this weekend and I was feeling lonely. I have tried not to think about him, but I have had dreams and fantasies.

When I told Jay on the phone I had something to tell him, I think he knew what was coming. When he got to my house and he saw that I am pregnant he knew that the baby might be his. I was so scared that he wouldn't find me attractive or might just walk away, but he pulled me close and without saying a word, I somehow knew that everythiing would be ok.

We kissed and his lips always feel so good. He told me he wanted to see my pregnant body and I led him to my bedroom. I was trembling as I stripped slowly for him. My eyes watched his as I slipped out of my dress. His eyes grew big when he saw that I was naked underneath. To see his desire was....intoxicating. I could almost feel myself grow wet under his gaze.

He undressed and came to me. He was thick and throbbing as he pressed his hard body against me. He slid his warm hand across my belly and smiled before sliding it lower between my thighs. I moaned when his fingers found my wetness. He sucked my left nipple as he slowly slid two fingers inside. My hips were thrusting and I wanted more. I pulled away regretfully and while still standing he slid against me so that his cock was throbbing against my wet slit. I leaned back slightly as his hands locked around me. With a sudden swift movement he lifted me and let go. My slick pussy slid over his manhood as he thurst deep inside. MY GOD. The sudden pleasure of him deep inside made me dizzy. His cock was sooo deep and my pussy was stretched around him. He started thrusting long deep powerful thrusts and I felt my orgasm approaching. I was moaning and crying at the intense pleasure. I felt my pussy squeezing him as I started to shudder. Jay said something like "come for me my LOVE" and I went over the edge. The orgasm was incredible. I screamed as the pleasure rolled over me. Wave after wave hit me. His screams matched mine as we came together.

Afterwards, lying together I felt that this is so right....

• Love
Reactions: noway
Jen, I've been following this story with particular interest. I understand how a want can become a driving need that takes over your every thought. Anyway, have you given any thought to what you are going to do if the baby is black? Will hubby stay?

It sounds like Jay was really patient with you, which is a good thing. But you two should have discussed birth control before he entered you bare. The fantasy is great but the real life ordeal of a possible divorce and the responsibility of raising a child will bring you crashing to earth quickly. Dont get me wrong, I am really happy that you got to experience the fantasy. But unlike some of the other people in this place I live in reality. This is more than a fantasy now that there is a child involved.

I wish you all the best going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm baby love that wedding ring on your finger.

thank you for the picture Jen...beautiful....

Thanks.

Thanks for your concern thick. ray and rover thanks for the comments. I think I might be in love with two men. This is very complicated...

Attachments

• jeIMG_6985e.jpg
    jeIMG_6985e.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,037
only you know just how complicated this is Jen, once again thats for sharing with us.......and your hot pics!

I'm still waiting to see a unblurred pic...

I hope everything turns out OK.

jenwife29 said:
Thanks for your concern thick. ray and rover thanks for the comments. I think I might be in love with two men. This is very complicated...

And you deserve all the complements you've been getting. You are so beautiful. Your pregnant body is just so... titillating to look at. You are a sexy woman Jen, thank you for sharing your story. Mmm god, I wish I could play and suck on those melons, they're so damned perfect.

Baby, you're smoking hot! It's the kind of body you just need to fuck over and over again, because it's a fucking crime not to!

Last edited by a moderator:
What an awesome lady

Jen,

The pictures are unbelievably sexy. Of course I have always had a thing for pregnant ladies. It is amazing to see the changes in your body. You were always sexy but now you are even more so. Glad that Jay felt the same way. I'm sorry that your life has become so confusing but I have been there as the husband. Of couse I knew what was going on in my case but it was still confusing for her thinking she was in love with 2 men. I hope everything works out for you and keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread