Looking For Muslim Cuckold Couple

Ashy said:
This is a great thread. My wife's an indian muslim. She doesnt wear a hijab...on the contrary, shes quite the slut. Got pics of her in hot dresses, including a bikini. She lost her virginity to an uncircumcised, non-muslim cock. Would love to see one fuck her holes.
It sounds really superb and i am sure when she has shared tis you were super excited...... Incase you wish to live the fantasy once again of your wife with a non-muslim Cock of around 9" then do let me know....we can talk on Kik 1st

Regards,

Sam

• Love
Reactions: ashley71 and toolman2c
any muslim cuck wanna live his fantasy pm me

Last edited:
Reactions: hijabimuslimslut
Anybody wanting to talk about my Muslim wife and jerk off to her pics kik _ocjlust_

Ocjjlust said:
Anybody wanting to talk about my Muslim wife and jerk off to her pics kik _ocjlust_
looks like u r not online there

arab here

lets talk

New here.
Wife’s niqabi loves my fantasy of hotwifery.

Reactions: oppor
Kik me at kk8672 ny 33 m paki bull will luv to fck her

Online now but kik me at kk8672

I am a bull who is looking constantly for muslim and hijaby sluts. those ladies who are so clean from the first glance but they are a professional slut under their islamic outfit.
you can reach me in skype an telegram

Reactions: hikawade
hijabiLover said:
I am a bull who is looking constantly for muslim and hijaby sluts. those ladies who are so clean from the first glance but they are a professional slut under their islamic outfit.
you can reach me in skype an telegram

same, love fucking muslim hijabi wives that need extra big cock on the side.

Reactions: Cuckdaoui, hikawade and saadia
SamCG said:
It sounds really superb and i am sure when she has shared tis you were super excited...... Incase you wish to live the fantasy once again of your wife with a non-muslim Cock of around 9" then do let me know....we can talk on Kik 1st

Regards,

Sam
Hi, I'm ready to share my pakistani wife for real, you have to be discreet and clean

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, JeffCA and xlove19
Niaz said:
Hi, I'm ready to share my pakistani wife for real, you have to be discreet and clean

if you want your wife to take a big Latin 10" let me know as well man, love fucking Muslim women.

Reactions: hikawade and Focker
Ok let's get more details

Niaz bull here kik me at kk8672 to get it going

I wish my hubby become a cuckold and share me too

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Davey cuck, oppor and 2 others
saadia said:
I wish my hubby become a cuckold and share me too
Hi Saadia. Where r u from

Reactions: toolman2c
Reactions: toolman2c
Indian bull here want muslim cuck couple of any one interested pm me