• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking for BBC in NJ,NY,PA

• Thread starterkyra_fellatio
  • Start date
wanna meet? i live in philly area, however, i am white, love your pics. let me know, (215)588-8551 dennis

lets hook up

kyra, ohio black chuck here would love to help you out with that. Get in touch with me at 614-288-5518.

Damn.. wish you were in the south, i'd stretch your ass and mouth real good for you .

UpstateBM2000 said:
Brothas, Kyra looks like a dude to me, look closely!!!

If not a dude a close relative of Chyna Doll. But hey- whatever twirls your beanie:whip_it:

I am a crossdresser, I am sorry if I misled anyone, thought it was obvious, lol. I'll take the confusion as a compliment though. But the offer still stands for anyone who would like me to blow them and then they can fuck me as long and hard as they wish.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!

This site is for us white WOMEN - not fags looking to play with our men and give them HIV.

Go to your own sites.

kyra_fellatio said:
Hey boys,

Looking for a huge BBC to stretch my ass and mouth. If you are interested get in touch.

Kisses,

Kyra

BlackMaleinMD said:
Dont play dum idiot you knew what you were doing.....you would have written that you were a crossdresser if you had nothing to hide... agree get off the site....

If any of you took a second to look at my profile you would see that I clearly state that I am a crossdresser. I love black cock and I have just as much right to be on this site as anyone. Don't hate if your not down with girls like me.

rights??

kyra_fellatio said:
If any of you took a second to look at my profile you would see that I clearly state that I am a crossdresser. I love black cock and I have just as much right to be on this site as anyone. Don't hate if your not down with girls like me.

you have a right to be here as in read this site and get pics of black cock i thats what floats ur boat, but i dont belive that u didnt mean to mislead.why dress as a woman then? u dont have the right to impose homosexuality onto what is blatantly a straight website. im sure there are plenty of sites out thete for gay guys who want black dick. now fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread