• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking For A Breeding Bench

• Thread starterKing Of Vanilla Cream
  • Start date

King Of Vanilla Cream

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 25, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering where i would be able to buy a breeding bench, i saw one recently in a video online.

The reason that i'm asking is because i will be throwing a breeding party this summer for a lady that i know, and i would like to find one so that we can use it at the party.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

King Of Vanilla Cream said:
Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering where i would be able to buy a breeding bench, i saw one recently in a video online.

The reason that i'm asking is because i will be throwing a breeding party this summer for a lady that i know, and i would like to find one so that we can use it at the party.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

You mean like the one I have? Go to IR Extreme and look up the thread Submissive Hostess Training. The last few pictures are of my slut/wife on such a bench. Is that what you are looking for?

LeatherZebra said:
You mean like the one I have? Go to IR Extreme and look up the thread Submissive Hostess Training. The last few pictures are of my slut/wife on such a bench. Is that what you are looking for?

Thank you, i will do that, i appreciate the help.

Users who are viewing this thread