• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Looking back - How it all started

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris has been having sex with other men, with my consent, for many years now. Ten years ago I posted about how we started this lifestyle. I described how things don't always go as planned when you actually go through with letting your wife have boyfriends.

Here is that post from 2010 - I think it is still relevant today for guys who are considering allowing their wives to take a lover (or more). As for men who are already being "cucked", I would love to hear from those who experienced similar emotions when they first watched/listened to their wives enjoying sex with other men.

From Nov 2010 - I've read many posts from guys who are eager to have their wives cuckold them. They ask how they can convince their wives to take a lover etc. But I think it's important for them to realize that things don't always turn out the way you planned once your wife starts having sex with other men.

When I first asked Kris to take a lover she was reluctant. She lacked self-confidence and didn't think guys would be attracted to her. And she doubted she would be able to fuck another guy in our bed while I was in the room watching. But over the past couple of years, my wife's attitude has changed drastically. She has several lovers who provide her with the level of sexual pleasure she deserves, and that I cannot give to her. If I think back to the beginning, it is difficult to believe that the woman having so much fun with her studs is the same woman I had to practically beg to find a boyfriend.

In the beginning, my wife's first lover Matt would come over after dinner and the three of us would go up to the bedroom together. They would kiss a little until Matt was aroused and then he would put on a condom and fuck Kris until they both came. It was just as I had always fantasized it would be. My wife would close her eyes and quietly enjoy the feeling of Matt's cock inside her until she climaxed. Matt would continue thrusting until he came in his rubber and then he would get up and leave. Kris and I would lay in bed and share our feelings as we drifted off to sleep.

But things started to change one night when Matt was unable to get an erection. Kris looked at me as if seeking my approval to use her mouth on him. I nodded, and she slowly slid down and starting gently kissing and licking up and down the sides of his dick. Matt was thrilled to feel my wife's lips and tongue on his cock and it began to stiffen almost instantly. When Kris started sucking him, moving her head up and down, I couldn't believe my eyes ! My wife was so focused on blowing her lover that he actually had to make her stop before he came. Matt eased Kris onto her back and after quickly putting on his rubber, started fucking her with long, deep strokes. Not surprisingly he came soon after, and his frantic thrusting caused my horny wife to come as well.

After that night, Kris and Matt's lovemaking would always start off with her using her mouth to get his dick hard. I started to feel as if I was losing control of the situation, and I was worried about my wife becoming a bit too comfortable doing things with Matt that I wasn't prepared for. One night Kris took Matt upstairs and quickly removed his slacks to get at his big cock. He was already fully erect, pointing straight up, but my wife couldn't resist licking and sucking him for a few minutes. When she started running her tongue over his balls I almost lost it. Somehow I maintained my composure, for a while anyway, and continued watching my wife's slutty performance in silence. Then for some reason I blurted out "I think he's ready...". Kris shot me a look that had "shut the hell up" written all over it, and started sucking him even more enthusiastically. When they finally started fucking, all I could think about was how eager Kris had been to suck her lover's prick. I was almost in a trance, and I could hardly hear the moaning and groaning and the sound of the bed rocking right next to me. After Kris reached orgasm, I quietly got up and went to the guest bedroom. From there I listened to the sounds of their fucking and finally ten minutes later I heard Matt groan and the bed stopped moving as he climaxed.

My wife's eagerness to get her lover's dick ready with her mouth was one thing. But she was now really enjoying this part of their lovemaking. As I said, it was difficult for me to understand, as I was losing control of things very suddenly.

All of this happened about two years ago and since then there have been other ways in which my wife Kris has taken on a completely different attitude. I will share some of the details in my next post.....

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, robbiewillskucku, Noob and 1 other person
Great story, but your moral is spot on! It never goes how you think it will.

I tried many years to talk Rita into being with others and she would laugh and say it would never happen. Then she met his Keith through a work function. He was much younger, and didn't try to bed her at first, just called her for months to chat her up and tell her how much he liked her and appreciated the conversation. She often would tell me about him, saying how cute she found it.

Months of phone calls, then weeks of lunches to drinks one night, she comes home totally flustered saying they kissed and he shared that he wanted her and she was all he could think about and on and on. She said there was no way she could ever do that, yet she was so hot in bed and came that night almost the moment my tongue hit her clit.
She went from "No", to "I could never", to "I don't think so", to "how could I", to "what if", to "maybe" to "could I?" all in a 2 week time frame. And every night over those two weeks, every night, we had sex and she was as hot as that first night.

She had to talk with me about it, asking me if I thought she could, she knew, I told her from the first night, if you want to, do it, I love you, I will be here, but its up to you.

When she got to the point of actually saying ok, we did talk, she would go alone, he lived right near her work, so logically that would be ok, and she is quite old fashioned, saying she would need to get comfortable with him, that she would be so nervous, so I said ok, but at some point I would love to join. I wanted to watch, I didn't spell it out, just said join, but really I wanted to watch badly. I told her try once, see how it is.

I will jump ahead, since the moral is things never work out like you plan, and its 2 yrs now, I have never watched, never even met him. She does tell me all about it, thankfully, and its super hot, but I still would love to watch.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, lnohhnvm and 2 others
JoeMac said:

I tried many years to talk Rita into being with others and she would laugh and say it would never happen. Then she met his Keith through a work function. He was much younger, and didn't try to bed her at first, just called her for months to chat her up and tell her how much he liked her and appreciated the conversation. She often would tell me about him, saying how cute she found it.

Months of phone calls, then weeks of lunches to drinks one night, she comes home totally flustered saying they kissed and he shared that he wanted her and she was all he could think about and on and on. She said there was no way she could ever do that, yet she was so hot in bed and came that night almost the moment my tongue hit her clit.
She went from "No", to "I could never", to "I don't think so", to "how could I", to "what if", to "maybe" to "could I?" all in a 2 week time frame. And every night over those two weeks, every night, we had sex and she was as hot as that first night.

She had to talk with me about it, asking me if I thought she could, she knew, I told her from the first night, if you want to, do it, I love you, I will be here, but its up to you.

When she got to the point of actually saying ok, we did talk, she would go alone, he lived right near her work, so logically that would be ok, and she is quite old fashioned, saying she would need to get comfortable with him, that she would be so nervous, so I said ok, but at some point I would love to join. I wanted to watch, I didn't spell it out, just said join, but really I wanted to watch badly. I told her try once, see how it is.

I will jump ahead, since the moral is things never work out like you plan, and its 2 yrs now, I have never watched, never even met him. She does tell me all about it, thankfully, and its super hot, but I still would love to watch.
That is really hot ! I love how women are reluctant at first and then they eventually go for it and never look back.

I would love to hear all the details that Rita tells you about her times with Keith ! Feel free to PM me !!!!

Reactions: toolman
andrew1 said:
My wife Kris has been having sex with other men, with my consent, for many years now. Ten years ago I posted about how we started this lifestyle. I described how things don't always go as planned when you actually go through with letting your wife have boyfriends.

Here is that post from 2010 - I think it is still relevant today for guys who are considering allowing their wives to take a lover (or more). As for men who are already being "cucked", I would love to hear from those who experienced similar emotions when they first watched/listened to their wives enjoying sex with other men.

From Nov 2010 - I've read many posts from guys who are eager to have their wives cuckold them. They ask how they can convince their wives to take a lover etc. But I think it's important for them to realize that things don't always turn out the way you planned once your wife starts having sex with other men.

When I first asked Kris to take a lover she was reluctant. She lacked self-confidence and didn't think guys would be attracted to her. And she doubted she would be able to fuck another guy in our bed while I was in the room watching. But over the past couple of years, my wife's attitude has changed drastically. She has several lovers who provide her with the level of sexual pleasure she deserves, and that I cannot give to her. If I think back to the beginning, it is difficult to believe that the woman having so much fun with her studs is the same woman I had to practically beg to find a boyfriend.

In the beginning, my wife's first lover Matt would come over after dinner and the three of us would go up to the bedroom together. They would kiss a little until Matt was aroused and then he would put on a condom and fuck Kris until they both came. It was just as I had always fantasized it would be. My wife would close her eyes and quietly enjoy the feeling of Matt's cock inside her until she climaxed. Matt would continue thrusting until he came in his rubber and then he would get up and leave. Kris and I would lay in bed and share our feelings as we drifted off to sleep.

But things started to change one night when Matt was unable to get an erection. Kris looked at me as if seeking my approval to use her mouth on him. I nodded, and she slowly slid down and starting gently kissing and licking up and down the sides of his dick. Matt was thrilled to feel my wife's lips and tongue on his cock and it began to stiffen almost instantly. When Kris started sucking him, moving her head up and down, I couldn't believe my eyes ! My wife was so focused on blowing her lover that he actually had to make her stop before he came. Matt eased Kris onto her back and after quickly putting on his rubber, started fucking her with long, deep strokes. Not surprisingly he came soon after, and his frantic thrusting caused my horny wife to come as well.

After that night, Kris and Matt's lovemaking would always start off with her using her mouth to get his dick hard. I started to feel as if I was losing control of the situation, and I was worried about my wife becoming a bit too comfortable doing things with Matt that I wasn't prepared for. One night Kris took Matt upstairs and quickly removed his slacks to get at his big cock. He was already fully erect, pointing straight up, but my wife couldn't resist licking and sucking him for a few minutes. When she started running her tongue over his balls I almost lost it. Somehow I maintained my composure, for a while anyway, and continued watching my wife's slutty performance in silence. Then for some reason I blurted out "I think he's ready...". Kris shot me a look that had "shut the hell up" written all over it, and started sucking him even more enthusiastically. When they finally started fucking, all I could think about was how eager Kris had been to suck her lover's prick. I was almost in a trance, and I could hardly hear the moaning and groaning and the sound of the bed rocking right next to me. After Kris reached orgasm, I quietly got up and went to the guest bedroom. From there I listened to the sounds of their fucking and finally ten minutes later I heard Matt groan and the bed stopped moving as he climaxed.

My wife's eagerness to get her lover's dick ready with her mouth was one thing. But she was now really enjoying this part of their lovemaking. As I said, it was difficult for me to understand, as I was losing control of things very suddenly.

All of this happened about two years ago and since then there have been other ways in which my wife Kris has taken on a completely different attitude. I will share some of the details in my next post.....
My wife started playing about 5 years ago.she has my complete approval and encouragement, we love each other completely and have been married for 20 yrs , together 30. Our sex life dwindled a bit over the last 10 yrs, it started when my wife and I and a group of our male friends stayed up late at a party and ended up playing strip poker, ultimately it ended up with my wife going upstairs with one of our friends and he fingered her. It awakened an ember in her and she soon decided to start in her “voyage if discovery “ as she calls it, she now enjoys sex with many of our male friends . My wife does not allow me to watch or participate and I sometimes get the feedback of what she does from our friends, she is getting more and more adventurous as time goes by and now COVID is looking like it is diminishing she will soon restart her encounters.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, Custer Laststand and 2 others
cuckhubby48 said:
.......... [My wife] is getting more and more adventurous as time goes by and now COVID is looking like it is diminishing she will soon restart her encounters.
Now that coronavirus / COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more widely available to a broader spectrum of people, please ensure both you and your wife, and her lovers, get vaccinated before she resumes fucking other men. Please remember the words of Ms. Dolly Parton (who assisted with development-funding of the Moderna vaccine): "Don't be a chicken-squat, get your shot!"

Reactions: Gaezel and crt
Custer Laststand said:
Now that coronavirus / COVID-19 vaccines are becoming more widely available to a broader spectrum of people, please ensure both you and your wife, and her lovers, get vaccinated before she resumes fucking other men. Please remember the words of Ms. Dolly Parton (who assisted with development-funding of the Moderna vaccine): "Don't be a chicken-squat, get your shot!"
We will both be vaccinated within 3 weeks, all but one of my wife’s boyfriends are younger than us so they won’t have it done just yet but she has waited since last October since meeting up with her boyfriends so a little while longer won’t hurt,

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
cuckhubby48 said:
We will both be vaccinated within 3 weeks, all but one of my wife’s boyfriends are younger than us so they won’t have it done just yet but she has waited since last October since meeting up with her boyfriends so a little while longer won’t hurt,
Sounds good.

Reactions: toolman2c
It does, she grows more impatient by the day! I can sense the anticipation in her

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
andrew1 said:

Was oral on your agreed upon 'no' list? If not, then what's the problem, it's ok for his dick to be insdie her pussy but not her mouth?

()Was oral on your agreed upon 'no' list? If not, then what's the problem, it's ok for his dick to be insdie her pussy but not her mouth?))
agreed , when my wife is with her bulls nothing is off limits I’m told , that is a given , oral , anal, virginal , multiple men , the cuck really has no say and shouldn’t interfere

Reactions: GehoernterEhemann
Definitely an experience that changed lives for the better. So proud of her!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and crt
willshe2 said:
Definitely an experience that changed lives for the better. So proud of her!
It freed my wife up , gave her confidence to explore something that I am almost certain she had wanted to do but was too afraid to ask about and too worried about the implications. She enjoys a varied and sexually stimulating choice of men without me present, she knows that I support her and am a frustrated but acceptant cuckold hubby

• Love
andrew1 said:
That is a really hot story - it's amazing how a spontaneous experience can lead to a long-term change in lifestyle.
I think the cuckold lifestyle starts that way

• Love
JoeMac said:

is there an age difference between your wife & her lover? BTW, great story.

• Love
lnohhnvm said:
is there an age difference between your wife & her lover? BTW, great story.
Hi, yes, He is 34, she is 48

• Love
Reactions: toolman, crt, toolman2c and 1 other person
JoeMac said:
Hi, yes, He is 34, she is 48
That seems to be a perfect age gap for them - he can appreciate her "experience" and she can take advantage of his "stamina"

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
My wife’s youngest boyfriend is 38 as far as I know (my wife is 55 but looks 42 or so) she doesn’t necessarily go for younger guys though , she actually prefers older , anything up to 65 and she is ok but maybe even beyond that

• Love
andrew1 said:
That seems to be a perfect age gap for them - he can appreciate her "experience" and she can take advantage of his "stamina"
Yea, and him being so young, just feeds her ego! Makes her want to try harder so he will like her more than the younger girls he dates too

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and crt
JoeMac said:
Yea, and him being so young, just feeds her ego! Makes her want to try harder so he will like her more than the younger girls he dates too
My wife loves it when younger guys get hard just from kissing her and playing with her tits.

Also a lot of middle aged women (including my wife Kris) enjoy "teaching" a younger man how to properly satisfy a lady.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, crt and toolman2c