• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Living the Cuckold lifestyle with children at home?

• Thread starterffred
  • Start date
Your mother (and your stepfather as well) are setting good examples for you....

Hi Ms. Ashley,

Thank you for your post, which I see is your first one, and your photos. Welcome to the forum!

ashley20 said:
Hi I'm Ashley. I just found out my mom is cucking my stepdad.

Excellent! Good for your mother; she is on the right track and is setting a good example for you.

ashley20 said:
She needs to. From what she tells me he has a small dick and is not that great in bed...

That sounds like more-than-sufficient justification.

ashley20 said:
....but she loves him.

That's good to hear. Definitely a plus.

ashley20 said:
So we are both cucking him in our own way, I guess. I'm 20 but I still live at home. I bring guys home all the time and my stepdad has to sleep on the couch while he listens to both my mom and me in our rooms having sex with our boyfriends.

Excellent! You too are on the right track. It sounds like when you decide who you want to marry, you will make your husband your cuckold soon thereafter and go on to become a talented and successful cuckoldress, like your mother.

But, if you have been bringing guys home all the time, so your dad has to sleep on the couch and listen to both you and your mother fucking your lovers in your bedrooms, how can it be you "just found out your mother is cuckolding your stepfather?" Did I misinterpret something?

ashley20 said:
I'm posting some pics of me so you can see what I look like. Tell me what you think.

Thank you! You're a beautiful, *very* sexy and sensual-looking woman, Ms. Ashley.

ashley20 said:
My stepdad says he wants to take nude pictures of me....

Well, it's easy to see why he would want to do that....

ashley20 said:
.... but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm not sure if he deserves to see me naked.

....but whether you allow him to take nude photos of you will have to be for you to decide. (You aren't a "girl" anymore; you're a woman. Since turning 18 you've been an adult, by definition.)

ashley20 said:
If he does, I will post them here. So let me know if you want to see more.

I, for one, would definitely like to see more of you, Ms. Ashley — and I'm sure many others on this forum would also.

Thanks again for your interesting post, which is a very good contribution.

Best regards—

Custer

Addendum

Ms. Ashley,

Regarding your comment:

ashley20 said:
My stepdad says he wants to take nude pictures of me, but I'm not sure about that yet.

If your stepfather wants to photograph you in the nude but you aren't comfortable with that idea, you might consider suggesting to your mother she purchase a chastity device for him — for which she, of course, would be sole keyholder — then require him to wear it while he photographs you, as well as other times as she pleases. She would then be in the position of being able to grant him release time at her discretion, perhaps (for instance) as a reward for his performance on housework.

By way of thinking about this, you and your mother might consider these links:

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ

Welcome to CB-2000.com

—Custer

ashley20 said:
Hi I'm Ashley. I just found out my mom is cucking my stepdad. She needs to. From what she tells me he has a small dick and is not that great in bed, but she loves him. So we are both cucking him in our own way I guess. I'm 20 but I still live at home. I bring guys home all the time and my stepdad has to sleep on the couch while he listens to both my mom and me in our rooms having sex with our boyfriends. I'm posting some pics of me so you can see what I look like. Tell me what you think. My stepdad says he wants to take nude pictures of me, but I'm not sure about that yet. I'm not sure if he deserves to see me naked. If he does I will post them on here. So let me know if you want to see more.

I knew there was a reason I decided to skim this thread! LOL You are a hottie Ashley, I'd love to fuck you while your dad has to listen. ;) I hope you post more pics soon.

Update

Hi all,

I am not sure if you are interested in hearing how our family develops further after my daughter knowing that her mother has lovers.

Birgit comes to us more often than she did in the past to visit us and have chats with her parents. Honestly speaking she spends more time chatting with her mother than she does with me, but no complaint, everything develops fine.

It seems that their "girls night out" became a regular event because they do it now on a weekly basis mostly on Thursdays.Wednesday last week Birgit phoned with Nadine asking her if everything would be ok for their planned night out the next day. Nadine agreed and Birgit asked her what she intends to wear the next day. Nadine told Birgit her plans and Birgit reacted in a way trying to convince her mother to wear a more reveiling outfit. Nadine seemed to be a little confused after that remark and also started a serious discussion with me in the evening. She asked if I had an idea why Birgit tried to convince her to wear more risky clothes. I calmed her down and suggested to do it, maybe she will find out the next day.

The next day I watched as Nadine prepared for their event and the result was perfect. My eyes popped out when I saw that she was wearing a short skirt in dark grey - mid tigh - and a semi transparent light blouse with a black bra underneath. Also black stockings were visible and a matching jacket completed the outfit. The outfit was neither slutty nor extremlyreveiling but a real sexy business dress which I like very much on her. In my opinion this is a very appropriate outfit for a woman at 48.

My daughter came in to pick up her mother just some minutes before she finished and I saw that she wore more conservative clothings than her mother did. But when Nadine came down she was critically inspected by Birgit combined with a comment: "Nice outfit but could be more aggressive!" and then wispering in Nadine's ear but for me to hear: "At least you could have left your bra to look more relaxed and not so serious." On the other hand it was visible that Birgit was also wearing a bra and I cannot remember seeing her without one.

Nadine looked into my eyes with a strange look, did not react on Birgits' comments, blew me a kiss and left our house.

First I watched TV then read a book and then I slept. At 3 in the morning I heard the front door open and my wife was back. I asked her about their night out and she told me in short terms that it was nice. Later I saw that she was thinking about something and I asked her if she wants to talk about it.

She begun: "Today was a funny day with many surprises. When we left our house we discussed my outfit if it was sexy enough, on the other hand Birgit's outfit was less sexy. When we entered the dance shop it did not last long when the first guys came by asking us for dances. You know we both like to dance so we spent a lot of the time on the dance floor. When we came back in our booth together with our dance partners, Birgit tried to convince me to be more relaxed and to sit very close to the guy joining us. She on the other hand kept always a clear security distance between her and her dance partner. There were some light kissing and some grooping outside the clothes but Birgit always made remarks to be more adventurous but she was the oposite only having eyes for what I was doing.

Then there were other guys who asked for a dance and we went back to the dance floor. After we came back into the booth the same picture as before. This time a really nice guy was sitting with me but the comments of Birgit rang my alarm bells.

Do you know what she maybe has in her mind forcing me to act slutty but she on the other hand acts conservative?

Why does she try to convince her mother to show off her breasts without a bra and she acts in the oposite way?

Do you think that she wants to see her mother picking up a guy and play with him in the open? If she wants this what is in for her?"

You see we discussed all these questions until daylight could be seen but we could not find any appropriate answers. Nadine wants to discuss these topics with her the next time she comes by.

I hope my report is not too long and you find it interesting. Your replies are appreciated.

All the best!

fred

Hi Fred,

ffred said:
I am not sure if you are interested in hearing how our family develops further after my daughter knowing that her mother has lovers.

I, for one, am definitely interested and I would guess others are also. (I voted yours a "5 star" thread.)

ffred said:
I hope my report is not too long and you find it interesting. Your replies are appreciated.

No, not at all. And it's very interesting. I may comment later; I don't have time at the moment.

Thanks for the update!

—Custer

It sounds like your daughter is trying to break down some barrier that she finds between herself and her mother.

Despite having been told what pleasures her mother enjoys,with your approval, she cannot believe it and wants to witness it at first hand.

She may simply have childs idealized vision of her parent and cannot accept the reality without actual proof by witnessing her mother having sex.

This would explain why she does not seem interested for herself, but is pushing the issue for her mother?

HI Ffred

Just found your thread. Let me say its extremely intresting and hits the mark with a life experience. If it works out as that did, your daughter has some very erotic desire to share something with her mother. I think! If so that does not make her bad at all. Just sexy like she should be. She could want to join in the fun. Its only a guess. So please dont be offended. Thanks for sharing your story. okdeacon

Not sure why she acts in this way

Hi,

thanks for your comments. For me it seems that there are people interested in this topic. So I decided to continue as long as I have the feeling that you are interested in.

Nadine discussed a lot about Birgit's behaviour during their last night out. Please don't understand me wrong, there is nothing Nadine would complain about but she feels a little insecure and does not want to destroy their new found relationship between mother and daughter, now more like girlfriends.

What she is a little worried about are the following facts:

- Why tries Birgit to convince her mother to wear more reveiling outfits when her clothes are by far more conservative than her mothers are.

- Why wants Birgit her mother to go out without a bra when she is doing the opposite and always wear a bra.

- Why daughter feels comfortable seeing her mother in the arms of a strange man with light kissing and feeling each other, when she does not open for more adventurous behaviour.

I suumarized the main questions we discussed without finding proper answers. Nadine is worried about going into a one way street and that she does not want. She said that she would not have any daubts about flirting and doing a little more with a strange man if they find each other sympatic but doing it in a one way play in front of our daughter?

I forgot to mention that she tried to ask Birgit these questions during the evening but she did not respond!

You see, a lot of questions with missing answers. Not a big problem but interesting.

Ciao
fred

A blast from the past....

Fred,

I'm writing to pass along some comments on your last post; i.e., of 18 Nov. 2008, on the chance you may still be "out there." (Obviously, I should done this when you posted — sorry about that.)

ffred said:
I am not sure if you are interested in hearing how our family developed further after my daughter found out her mother takes lovers.

Yes, I found your descriptions of that scene very interesting.

ffred said:
It seems that their "girls night out" became a regular event because they do it now on a weekly basis, mostly on Thursdays. Wednesday last week Birgit [our daughter] phoned with Nadine [my wife and Birgit's mother] asking her if everything would be ok for their planned night out the next day. Nadine agreed and Birgit asked her what she intends to wear the next day. Nadine told Birgit her plans and Birgit reacted, trying to convince her mother to wear a more revealing outfit. Nadine seemed to be a little confused after that remark and also started a serious discussion with me in the evening. She asked if I had an idea why Birgit tried to convince her to wear more risky clothes. I calmed her down and suggested to do it, maybe she will find out the next day. .... etc.

The next day I watched as Nadine prepared for their event and the result was perfect. My eyes popped out when I saw that she was wearing a short skirt in dark grey - mid tigh - and a semi transparent light blouse with a black bra underneath. Also black stockings were visible and a matching jacket completed the outfit. The outfit was neither slutty nor extremley revealing but a real sexy business dress which I like very much on her. In my opinion, this is a very appropriate outfit for a woman of 48.

I agree. Your wife obviously has very good taste in "revealing by just enough" clothing.

ffred said:
My daughter came in to pick up her mother just some minutes before she finished and I saw that she wore more conservative clothing than her mother. But when Nadine came down she was critically inspected by Birgit combined with a comment: "Nice outfit but could be more aggressive!" and then wispering in Nadine's ear but for me to hear: "At least you could have left your bra to look more relaxed and not so serious."

I also agree with your and your wife's opinion that going braless would be rather too much for a woman of her age.

ffred said:
First I watched TV then read a book and then I slept. At 3 in the morning I heard the front door open and my wife was back. I asked her about their night out and she told me in short terms that it was nice. Later I saw that she was thinking about something and I asked her if she wanted to talk about it.

She begun: "Today was a funny day with many surprises. When we left our house we discussed my outfit if it was sexy enough, on the other hand Birgit's outfit was less sexy. When we entered the dance shop it did not last long when the first guys came by asking us for dances. You know we both like to dance so we spent a lot of the time on the dance floor. When we came back in our booth together with our dance partners, Birgit tried to convince me to be more relaxed and to sit very close to the guy joining us. She on the other hand kept always a clear security distance between her and her dance partner. There were some light kissing and some grooping outside the clothes but Birgit always made remarks to be more adventurous but she was the opposite only having eyes for what I was doing. ....etc.

Do you know what [Birgit] maybe has in her mind forcing me to act slutty but she on the other hand acts conservative? Why does she try to convince her mother to show off her breasts without a bra while she acts in the opposite way?

Do you think that [Birgit] wants to see her mother picking up a guy and play with him in the open? If she wants this, what is in it for her?

You see we discussed all these questions until daylight could be seen but we could not find any appropriate answers.

It seemed to me at the time, and still does now, that your daughter Birgit was — and perhaps still is — very curious about how her mother goes about "picking up" men for sexual encounters, and wanted Nadine to give her a demonstration. If so, Birgit's conservative dress and her efforts to "refrain from getting too close" to the men she danced with would have been an attempt to avoid distracting them with her own (considerable, I would imagine) youth and beauty, in order to keep their attention focused on her mother — thus "giving her mother room" to demonstrate her techniques and capabilities.

Birgit would have been, and perhaps still is, curious about this because — being a young woman — she may view anyone beyond 30 as "old," and anyone as old as her mother (48) as "elderly." But she knows, of course, someday she too will be 48, so she is very much interested in her mother's obvious mastery of the art of continuing to attract men at that age.

So that's my guess, for whatever it may be worth. But by now I imagine you and your wife have resolved this mystery, probably via the well-known detective strategy of simply asking your daughter straight-out.

Best regards to you and your family—

Custer

Hi Custer thank you for the comments I hope Fred comes back with an update I cant wait to find out what has happened

Hi everyone,

as requested I want to give you an update:

after the night out I wrote about last time Nadine wanted to have a clear talk with Birgit before going out the next time. During the weekend Birgit came for a chat and after some time I left the room to do some house work.

Later, when Birgit left, I asked Nadine what the outcome of their talk was. She told me that she asked Birgit clearly about her plans with her during their night outs and Birgit did not respond with a clear answer and always came back to some general statement. I asked Nadine what she intends to do until she has a clear picture about the situation.

"NOTHING", answered Nadine. Now I asked: "Does that mean you will not go out with Birgit any more, befotre she opens up in a trustful way?"

"No that is not what I want to do", answered Nadine, "but I will go out with her according my rules and not hers."

Thursday came and they canceled their night out because Birgit had to learn for a big exam. The next Thursday came and again Birgit picked up her mother. This time she did not comment the outfit of her mother but I could see that she had other ideas for it. Nadine wore similar outfit as last time, more or less business suit with light blouse AND a bra underneath.

At 1 o'clock Nadine came back and as you maybe can imagine I was awake because I wanted to hear her story. This night Nadine has acted much more "conservative", sure some little flirting a bit of touching was included but nothing serious. There was always a secure distance between Nadine and her dance partners. Birgit tried with very low pressure to convince her mother to open up a little but without success. They also met some friends of our daughter and Birgit introduced her mother in a proud manner.

On Saturday Nadine came to our house to speak with her mother. Once again I left the room to give them more privacy. At the beginning Nadine could not believe what Birgit told her. She told that she is more or less very proud of her adventurous mother and that was the reason she wanted to present her mother like a "slut". Then Nadine explained that she could maybe understand her motives when they met some sex hungry guys but what about her friends. Nadine asked her how she would have felt if she had worn a reveiling outfit with a miniskirt, black stockings and no bra under a light or semitransparent blouse?

Birgit excused for her behaviour and told Nadine that she had only the guys in the dance shop in mind and did not think about consequences when they would meet friends of Birgit or also Nadine. Birgit told her mother that she is very proud that we (Nadine and me) live this more or less risky lifestyle without any problems within our own relationship. Then Nadine told her some of our rules that we seperate our privat life with friends totally from the lifestyle we spoke about. We do not want that anyone is informed about this issue. Nadine told Birgit that if she accepts our ground rules they can continue going out together if this is appreciated, but how Nadine will act in public is none of Birgit's business. Maybe there will be some situations where opening up a little more will be appropriate but in general she is not willing to go out for anyone clearly to see that she is a "slut".

Next Thursday they had their next night out.

Update will come if you want to hear it.

fred

Looking forward to the next installment too.

Update of my story, mother and daughter

Hi,

now everything was clarified between mother and daughter and both were in a good mood. They also talked about retaining their weekly night outs. I asked Nadine how she felt about continuing their get together and how far she would be willing to go.

She answered that now after clarifying the situation and the accaptance of Birgit to play according her mothers' rules, everything should be fine. And how far she will go depends on the situation they are in.

Nadine said: "Look, Birgit is informed about our lifestyle AND she is an adult with an age of 22. So, what you are worried about? I showed her that the actions during our night outs could not be a one way street. If she will act like she did in the past, I will have my fun for myself without her present. But I will not motivate her to do things she does not want to do. It is her decision."

I forgot to tell that in the meantime my daughter seperated from her bf so she was single.

The next Thursday showed a similar picture. Birgit picked up her mother, this time with more feminine styled clothes and Nadine in her usual outfit which I like very much. At 3 a.m. Nadine came back in a very good mood and as you can imagine my first question was what happened. She told me, not very much. They met some nice guys, a lot of dancing, some drinks, some flirting, later small grooping and light kissing. My next question was about the behaviour of Birgit and Nadine told me that it was fun. She did not fully open up but Nadine could see that the security distance between Birgit and her dance partners decreased and she was having fun by herself. Nothing serious but not only watching what her mother did.

During the weekend Birgit came by and they chatted about their dancing on Thursday, how much fun they had and with me present all the time. 2 weeks later they went out the next time with a similar "performance". Nadine told me that she liked going out with our daughter because now they meet some men and if they are sympatic they both flirt and they both do a lot of dancing.

What I saw was that from time to time they came back later and later, also a sign that they had a lot of fun.

Next time they went out they met 2 friends, one maybe 35 years of age the other 30. They met each other short before midnight and there was a good harmony between all four, so they spent the rest of the night together. Also Birgit felt very comfortable so this time all 4 opened up and went as far as you can go in a dance bar. There was more havy kissing, a lot of touching also under the garment as long as you could do it in the booth. And then as a logical consequence a question came from the 2 friends if the ladies would be willing to join them in their flat and spend the night together.

Nadine looked Birgit in her eyes and she seems to be surprised. *why??* Then she could see that Birgit was not ready for the final step and after another drink they all left the dance bar in different directions. The next day Birgit came by and had a talk with her mother asking her if she was annoyed that she did not agree to go with them. Nadine answered that there was no reason for being annoyed because that was herdecision and she had to respect it. On the other hand I received the phone number from the other guy, so if I want to repeat a come together with him alone I will phone him.

"Will you?", Birgit asked with big surprised eyes.

"I do not know at the moment, we will see. But both of these guys were very nice and charming. Maybe....", Nadine answered.

This was the next part of the update, the last part for the moment I will post within the next days.

fred

Hey All,
Our situation is not quite with kids at home, but it is with kids finding out. Eleven years ago I stupidly had an affair and got caught by my wife (thank god she is still my wife!). She eventually got revenge and it turned out we both loved her fucking around on me. Over the past 10 or so years of this she had five "flings" and one long term lover (about 4 yrs). She ended things with him about two and a half years ago and had been "single" until about 10 months ago when she met her current BF. She is a gorgeous 43 and he is a good looking 28 year old resident doctor.
We have 23 year old twins who do not live at home, or even in town. Right around New Year's one of our girls was coming home to visit (she lives about three hours away) and Cyndi expected her around dinner time or so. Cyndi's BF had worked the night before and so had the day off. Amazingly her lunch meeting was canceled (lol) so they were at home. Apparently our daughter saw him leaving, with Cyndi walking him to his car in a pair of 5inch heels and a little wrap dress. She was naked underneath from what she told me. Anyhow, she saw Cyndi walk him to his car, and saw him kiss her goodbye. Apparently it wasn't like she was stroking his cock or anything, but it was clear that he was very familiar with her body, cupping her ass, her body pushed against him, her leaning through his window to kiss him goodbye.
Our daughter drove off, but came home earlier than expected. Cyndi figured something might be up and she called me. That night our daughter "confronted" us. I had to admit the I knew that Cyndi was "cheating" on me. We were still a little curious about how much she had guessed, so we kind of left it at that. It seems that our daughter thought that this was the first time that Cyndi had "cheated" so we did not have to deal with the whole explanation of the cuckold life. Later Cyndi and I had a chuckle over how she has been playing for ten years, five of them with the girls at home, and she finally gets caught when they move away. Our daughters know I had the affair and once it became clear that Cyndi and I were not divorcing she kind of smiled at her mom and told her "Well, I guess it is about time you had your turn." She also told her mom that she is now a "cougar" and a "MILF." It was also interesting to watch her realize that her mom is a sexy gorgeous woman and she almost seemed proud that her mom was dating a much younger guy.
So, now the "affair" is sort of an open secret. We don't all discuss it but Cyndi and the girls do occasionally refer to it. The girls now see their mom in a different light and from what Cyndi has said, have a new respect for sexuality in (shock, gasp) your forties!
They have not met Cyndi's boyfriend yet but one of them has been home when Cyndi came home from a night with him. About two months ago I was away so it was kind of an easy explanation but Cyndi said it was kind of liberating to drive up on a Saturday morning, come into the house wearing heels and a dress but looking like she had just gotten up and see her daughter sitting in the kitchen with a pot of coffee made. Our daughter apparently said "Dad's away, right?" Cyndi said "Yes, he gets back tonight." K says "Do you love him?" Cyndi says "Of course I love your father." K smiles "And the other one?" So Cyndi sits down and says "He is a wonderful man and a WONDERFUL (yes she emphasized it) lover, but your father and I are doing great." K says "Just making sure." pause "Besides, if you were with him right after Dad had an affair he'd have been 18 and that would be creepy." Cyndi says "Are you OK?" K says "Yes, it is a little weird, but I am, and it makes me realize how hot you are"
We're not sure where we go from here, but for now, the "story" is that Cyndi is enjoying her early forties sexuality and having an affair that I am aware of.

Ah.... the plot thickens.

Fred,

Thanks for your new update.

ffred said:
Now everything was clarified between mother and daughter and both were in a good mood. .... [My wife] answered that now after clarifying the situation and the accaptance of Birgit to play according her mother's rules, everything should be fine. And how far she will go will depend on the situation they are in.

Sounds like a truce and an understanding. Now your wife and daughter can continue moving forward together.

ffred said:
I forgot to tell that in the meantime my daughter separated from her bf so she is single.

This is a very positive development, in my opinion. Since both your daughter and your wife are now on the make (so to speak), they will almost certainly work more effectively as a team to pick up men. There is an attendant increase in the probability both will succeed. Since they will talk freely and critically about their prospects, the chances of both scoring good lovers will also be increased.

ffred said:
What I saw was that from time to time they came back later and later, also a sign that they had a lot of fun.

Good, good....

ffred said:
Next time they went out they met 2 friends, one maybe 35 years of age the other 30. They met each other shortly before midnight and there was a good harmony between all four....

Excellent.... a potential double score. Those are good ages for both your wife and daughter, and there were good vibes, it sounds like.

ffred said:
.... And then as a logical consequence a question came from the 2 friends if the ladies would be willing to join them in their flat and spend the night together.

Better still.... a definite nibble on the line.

ffred said:
[Your wife] received the phone number from the other guy, so if she wants to repeat a come together with him alone, she will phone him.

So, although your wife and daughter did not agree to accompany their new acquaintances to bed, your wife did not neglect the critical "get his phone no." step. That was an important lesson for your daughter. By asking her potential lover for his phone no. your wife clearly let him know that, although she was not willing to accept his offer precipitously, she is interested.

ffred said:
"Will you?" Birgit asked with big surprised eyes. "I do not know at the moment, we will see. But both of these guys were very nice and charming. Maybe....", Nadine answered.

This was another good lesson for your daughter. If a woman wants a man, it's OK to call him. Perhaps your wife will also convey the next lesson to Birgit, which is that in doing so a woman puts her potential lover on notice that it is she who will be in control of the action. This is particularly important for a married woman who takes lovers.... but it's also important for a single woman of Birgit's age.

ffred said:
This was the next part of the update, the last part for the moment. I will post within the next days.

The plot thickens. Will look forward to your updates.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread