• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live-in Black Lover

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
A question I'm curious to ask to all cuckold hubbies in here: EVer thought of keeping a Black lover at home who'll be getting the wife well serviced regularly instead of heading out searching for one?

I feel it's more economical that way. How about you?

This Black African bull would very much like to hear from you.

tomas, economical for you, for sure! A white female only has to go out once looking for a black cock; after word gets out to all the "bruthas ", she's amazingly provided with an endless supply of black cocks ... all lining up for a chance to put a baby in her belly. I think most us "white folks " would prefer the bruthas not move their clothes into the closets just yet. :p

Some couples prefer discretion.

We have the perfect situation for that. We live in a trailer park that always has 3 - 4 vacancies. Two families here - ours and neighbor Pete - are into the life style and have more than once arranged for a bull to live rent free (pay his own utils - except WiFi which is park wide free.) and fuck all of us. So why are we now thinking about advertising to gays/perverts to have a similar situation? Because 3 bulls robbed us blind and one ***** one of the daughters of one of the straight family next door. That's why.
Consider the consequences of your actions. (Shit! if you did that, you wouldn't even partake of this life style, huh?)

My wife loves variety too much. We've talked about "renting out" the spare room, having one man live with us for a few months, but no one has clicked in just the right way.

I can imagine being open to the idea but it would really depend on the guy and his personality

My wife loves variety too much. We've talked about "renting out" the spare room, having one man live with us for a few months, but no one has clicked in just the right way.

Keep us up to date if it looks like happening.

I can imagine being open to the idea but it would really depend on the guy and his personality

Being open is a great start, now the selection begins like a job interview. Just watch that "short listing" does not mean "short cock".

tomas, yes this has been part of our discussion recently to have a live in. after my wife brought up the idea of dating again things started to change with us and we are no longer intimate and she would prefer to have someone here constantly. we have chatted with a few people about it but we live in such a rural area there hasnt been too much interest. we will see how things go though.

If wifey has a live-in boyfriend, it gives hubby more opportunities to go out and leave them to it. He can go to a ball game, down the pub, chase skirt in another town, go to a movie, take a vacation, work more over-time, take long walks in the country side, re-wallpaper the spare room.

She doesn't have to go "out dating", she can do "in dating".

Rather than bringing a bull into the house, I would rather have him become a tenant first then see if he can become a bull.

All boys should pass tough exams in homecare before reaching LEGAL AGE FOR SEX.

Then if guy fools around with a girl and she is "found with child", he can slip on a pinny and take over the housework the same day her learns of the "sex dividend she is about to receive".

It makes so much sense that all boys must be able to cook, clean and hang out the clothes.

But please lose the chambermaid status stuff - it is a vulgar title for a valued role in the 21st century. It is okay for hubby to be in "unpaid service" to his wife.

In this day of equality men and women should mix roles often, just as some guys wear panties, and wives can "wear the pants and/or lose their panties".

Can this lifestyle accomadate real descretion?

Being open is a great start, now the selection begins like a job interview. Just watch that "short listing" does not mean "short cock".

Saraha is always hitting the penis(nail) on the head.

If the live in is servicing not only the female but the cuckold male the live in and cuckold husband can play while the lady goes out with the girls or boys.

Special Situtations 4 Special people.

Attachments

• 7848.jpg
    7848.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 221
  • hubanlov.jpg
    hubanlov.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 221
  • n_aCAZ2SM99.jpg
    n_aCAZ2SM99.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 218
  • yesitis.jpg
    yesitis.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 202
  • just%20hooked%20up.jpg
    just%20hooked%20up.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 261
Rather than bringing a bull into the house, I would rather have him become a tenant first then see if he can become a bull.

You could make your hubby the tenant, and your lover head of the House. Hubby could rent the spare room, her lover needs the luxury of the action room - and he gets free rent as payment for services to the marriage.

I used to be a tenant, but my young Japanese wife was fucked by my landlord (and likely together with his teen son too) after a house party. in short, the alcohol ruled the night..!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back