• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Live Chat Thread

• Thread starterGrn Eyz
  • Start date
Curvyblondehubby said:
I have a question, I changed my name on the forum side, but in chat it’s still my old name? I signed out and in a couple of times? Will my name in chat change or no? If not, is there a way to change it to match? Thanks!
It will not change. The chat name is the name that was used when you originally joined chat (you forums name) and will not automatically update to new names. With you being a verified chat member, you should be able to change your user name in your chat profile settings. If not, contact me in chat.

i ha ve a problem with my chat login...i need access to my chatprofil ,i had ever used this, but today i must new login and now i have a other chatprofile(name)

Are we the only ones logged in forum and unable to access members chat ? Keep stating we have to be logged in forum to access it... we are 🤷🏻‍♂️

frenchfuncouple said:
Are we the only ones logged in forum and unable to access members chat ? Keep stating we have to be logged in forum to access it... we are 🤷🏻‍♂️
I have the same problem

StudHugeCock said:
I have the same problem
Cleared cache and cookies in browser and it settled it

Reactions: StudHugeCock and Grn Eyz
Everyone, do what frenchfuncouple did and you should be able to access chat again.

CarolineUKmum said:
Hi. I'm registered to use this site as you can tell. But when I click on the chat link at the side and end up at ..https://www.slutwives.com/chat/... it tells me "please connect to the site to enter chat".
If I use the "login" down at the bottom of the page and enter my login details it tells me "incorrect user name or password".
it was working fine a few days ago.
Have I missed or forgotten to do something?
I have the same problem too

Is there a way to mute the alert sound when someone posts in the live chat rooms?

benglosuk said:
Is there a way to mute the alert sound when someone posts in the live chat rooms?
It's in your chat profile settings

Reactions: benglosuk
I am trying to delete my account. How can I do do?

Users who are viewing this thread