• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lilly at the all black ABS, part 1

• Thread starterwillypeter
  • Start date
Willy,
Take her away if you must but that kind of wear I want to repeat several times a day.

Lilly, part 12

I drove toward the trees a half mile away, and thought I'd park up there and wait for her. I figured that was where she was going to end up, anyway, so I might as well save myself the walk to find her. I parked in the shade of one of the larger trees and got out. There were lurkers everywhere at that end of the beach, as well as a contingent of homosexuals sucking each other off in the trees openly while other men watched and jacked off. There were no women up there, and most of the guys were in their forties or fifties and had the countenance of true perverts. I scouted the groves for awhile, imagining her on a blanket taking on all comers in there, and the thought was super exciting. I went back to the car and locked my clothes inside and took off back up the beach naked, carrying only the car keys. I didn't walk 100 yards before I spotted Lilly walking toward me a good 400 yards away. It was too far to identify her, really, but there was no mistaking the entourage following her. She had her beach towel thrown over her shoulder and was sashaying up the beach toward me stone naked with perhaps as many as 40 men following her. A couple of guys were on either side of her talking to her, and she was carrying on an animated conversation with both of them. I detoured up into the dunes to watch her walk by without her seeing me. Suddenly, the thought of watching her in action without anyone knowing I was her boyfriend was really making things hot for me. When she came past my spot I could barely see her for the crowd around her. It was like watching sharks circle bloody meat.

A short distance past me and just below the groves of trees, Lilly stopped and spread out her beach towel and lay down on it. She must not have promised anything yet, because the crowd dispersed a bit when she stopped and sort of milled around wondering what to do next, how to get things started or wondering what Lilly had in mind. That was pretty much answered in a few minutes when Lilly got out her sunscreen and began to rub it all over herself. She rolled over and handed the tube to an older man, who lovingly began to rub it on her back, then her legs, then her ass. Lilly rolled back over and grabbed the lube, smiled up at the group, and began to massage the lube onto her vulva and asshole, spreading her legs as far as they would go while doing it. It was more than the old guy could take. Most of the men already had boners and were stroking them, and the old guy just slid down and ran his home up her cunt. Lilly lay back and began to hump him, and one of Lilly's sexual secrets that I've not discussed was the amazing way she could hump. She had relentless stamina that way and met every cock thrust she ever received with two of her own, and when she really wanted to show off, as she apparently did now, she could raise her ass off the ground and do these amazing mini-humps of maybe only an inch or two very fast for minutes. I was never able to last even a minute when she did that to me. It seemed to tighten her cunt muscles and between that and the sensation of being sucked off by a pussy, it was too much to withstand. The old man came almost immediately and the crowd began to cheer as they realized they had a winner on their hands. The cheers brought more guys down from the groves and up the beach and soon there was a circle of naked guys that might have numbered 100 or more around her, watching her fucking whoever piled on. The crowd got quite boisterous and soon other singles and even couples were coming up the beach to join the crowd. I had gone down and joined the crowd before it grew so large, so I was fairly close to her, trying to keep count in my own head, because I knew this was going to be a monster gang bang unless something broke it up. Lilly was on guy number four already, and she hadn't been at it five minutes yet. She was still doing the mini-hump thing, and it was working like a charm, getting guys off in seconds. One guy decided he couldn't wait any longer and straddled her head and ran his fat uncut dick down her throat, and the crowd cheered again as Lilly took it all the way down. I timed my move just right, and as number four pulled out, I jumped forward and mounted her. She couldn't see me for the guy sitting on her face, and I was in her and humping away before the crowd could react. The mini humps and the atmosphere got to me in less than a minute and I blew a load into her and got off, smiling to myself that I had just gotten some pussy off my own wife to be in direct conflict with her wishes. Once I came I sort of lost interest in counting the guys and wandered off to let new guys at her. I was standing near the back edge of the crowd when a couple came up. The woman looked at me strangely, then walked up to me.

“Didn't you bring her here earlier?” she asked.

I didn't answer, and she hesitated.

“Look, honey, I'm not trying to pry, but if you care about that poor girl in there you better start making some moves right now because this is about to get out of hand. There's a jungle telegraph you wouldn't believe on this beach and it's humming like a motherfucker right now. I know. I used to do this kind of shit here, but it's about to get ugly.”

“I don't see how I have much control at this point, lady. She wanted it and she's going to get it. I couldn't stop it if I wanted to to.”

She looked over at her husband and the three of us walked a short way from the crowd.

“I'm Rosy and this is my husband Harold. We're swingers from way back and we love doing the gang bang scenes, but this beach has gotten dangerous as hell in the last few months. As soon as the word gets out that there's someone that good looking fucking everyone some really bad characters are going to show up and hurt her, and I mean hurt her bad. We know.”

Harold nodded and Rosy went into action.

“Okay, honey, I'm going to try and handle this for you, but you need to move your car close to her and get ready to get the fuck out of here if I can get her on her feet.”

“My car is right over there,” I said. “But I don't think she's going to want to stop. She's just getting started, and she has a fantasy of fucking more men in one night than Cleopatra did. She read that Cleopatra fucked 107 men in one night, and she's determined to beat that record.”

Rosy looked over at her husband and told him to go find the Beach Patrol and get them up here right now, and he took off walking rather slowly back down the beach, as if he, like me, didn't really wear the pants in that family and wasn't crazy about breaking up another slut's fun. I figured he wasn't going to find a beach patrol for at least two miles, and at the rate he was walking and Lilly was fucking, she might make 107 before he got back.

Rosy pushed her way through the crowd and began yelling at them to move away, move away, because the beach patrol was on its way. Some guys looked back down the beach, saw that there was no one coming, and crowded back in. Rosy then yelled at them and Lilly to take the action up into the trees so the beach patrol wouldn't see the crowd and come to investigate. She started pushing guys away and yelling at Lilly, and somehow that big titted blond matron with no clothes on managed to stop a gang bang and get the crowd to drift into the trees. Lilly waited until the two guys on her finished and stood up to follow the crowd. Rosy grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her back towards me.

“Follow your husband to you car, honey, and get the fuck out of here while you can. Some very bad hombres are going to show up any minute, and you won't have a choice after they do. You're going to get hurt bad if you don't listen to me. I know this beach. Don't walk, run to the car, and I'll try to keep these guys away from you.”

Lilly looked at her with a dazed look, then looked over at me with the same look, and I suddenly realized that she'd gotten into the Quaaludes again. From the looks of her, she'd probably popped two of them when she left the car and walked naked down the beach until they took effect. My heart sank. There would be no reasoning with Lilly now, and that same phrase came back into my mind: “The bitch wanted it and the bitch got it. Not my problem.” She was truly on her own, and all of that anger and desire to see her hurt suddenly welled up in me. It was playing out in front of me, and all I had to do was wait and see what happened.

Lilly seemed a little rubber legged from the 'Ludes and all the fucking, but she got her composure back enough to yank her arm away from Rosy and say, “Let the fuck go of my arm, bitch. I'm going to fuck everybody in Palm Beach County.” By then a couple of the older guys had come back down to take her away, and they led her into the grove where they'd made a nice bed of blankets in a hidden shady area between dunes. There must have been two hundred horny naked guys stroking their dicks when she again lay down on the blankets smiling and was instantly mounted by two guys. I had regained interest in counting and started up to join the crowd. Rosy stopped me and said she'd do what she could to protect Lilly, but I needed to be ready to physically intervene and drag her to the car when the gang bangers showed up. That word reminded me of the young black toughs we'd narrowly escaped in Orlando, and I again had a sinking feeling.

Thanks Willy

Lilly, part 15

The next morning was dream like. Marcos had to be at work early, and Lilly seemed happier than I'd ever seen her. My ass was sore, and I didn't know what to think yet about what I'd done the night before. If I was truly gay, it was news to me, but I couldn't deny the intensity of feeling I'd had during our tryst with Marcos the night before. I didn't feel gay. I didn't act gay. I didn't look gay, and I had the hottest girlfriend of anyone I knew. So what was I? I didn't really care. I was happy that Lilly was so happy. We exchanged addresses with Marcos and he promised come see us in Miami sometime.

Lilly and I packed up and headed down the east coast to Miami. She couldn't shut up about how hot it had been yesterday. She loved the way the day started at the first motel, the way the guys talked about her around me by the pool, and the excitement of the nude beach. She admitted that she had taken two Quaalude's because she didn't want to be afraid or hold back while trying to break Cleopatra's record of 107 guys in one day. We figured she did maybe half that, and though Spider and his gang of toughs had scared the shit out of me, she only remembered the strangulation fuck and the huge orgasm his big dick and the noose gave her. That sort of pissed me off, but she was simply too stoned to feel the danger.
We did manage to agree on one thing: Lilly didn't need Quaalude's to be a slut, and we'd limit her access to them in the future. We also agreed not to go back to that nude beach unless Marcos could go with us. There were plenty of other nude beaches in Florida to visit, anyway, and she was wound up thinking about how successful that one had been at getting her more cock.

Her big area of excitement, however, was my “coming out,” as she put it. I didn't think of it that way. I hadn't turned gay overnight, and I didn't spend any time thinking of fucking or sucking other men. Lilly had a theory that men who liked their wives and girls to fuck other men were really closet fags who used their wives pussies as bait for the vicarious enjoyment of other men's cocks. Well, maybe, I thought. I did enjoy watching other mens' cocks penetrating her, and I was learning to enjoy sucking other mens' sperm out of her fresh fucked pussy, but somehow I didn't think that made me gay. Lilly was unwilling to let it drop that easily, though.

“Okay, Jimmy, for your sake we'll say that you're not GAY gay, but you have to admit that you really enjoyed Marcos fucking your mouth and ass last night!”

I admitted that it was hot, that he was hot, and I enjoyed it, but I insisted that I never would have done it had she not pushed me into it and been there with me while it was happening.

“Maybe,” she said. “But I'm not so sure.”

We were taking the slow coastal route, A1A, home along the beaches, We still had two more days to kill before we had to be at work on Monday. We only got as far as Boynton Beach when Lilly spotted an adult book store and excitedly asked me to pull in. I did and asked her if she was in the mood to fuck some more strangers.

“I'm in the mood to watch you fuck some strangers,” she said. I didn't much like that idea and told her so. My ass was sore, and the idea simply didn't appeal to me.

“I know it excited you last night, Lilly, but I think you've drawn some false conclusions about me. I'm not gay and I don't want you to try and make me gay. I just like watching you fuck other men.”

“And I like watching you fuck other men, too,” she said. “Didn't you notice how hot that made me? Surely you haven't forgotten the blow job I gave you while Marcos was fucking your ass. That may have been the hottest single sex act in my life. Are you really ready to just ignore what happened and go into denial?” she asked.

I wasn't, of course, but I still thought that the previous night hadn't proven anything except that horny people become pan sexual. I told her that.

“Pan sexual, huh? That's a good one, Jimmy. You like that better than homosexual? Okay, that's fine with me. Let's you and me go into this book store and get pan sexual. What do you say?”

I laughed and we went in. It was early and there wasn't much going on. The clerk told us couples could enter the theater free, so we checked that out. There was one old black man in the back jerking off, so we wandered into the booth section after getting the requisite $5 in tokens. Lilly was wearing shorts and a tank top and her high heeled sandals, nothing special but she looked hot in anything. She began to check out the booths, interrupting a male/male blow job in one before finding what she was looking for in the last booth, a large glory hole on the side away from the bench. She motioned me in and locked the door and quickly slipped out of her shorts.

“Let's just watch some videos and see what happens. I'll put on a pussy show if anyone comes into the next booth.” She put her heels up on the edge of the booth, leaned back and began to play with her pussy, spreading her legs so that the light of the screen illuminated her cunt. No one was in the other booth, and we flicked through the channels until she found one she liked. It was a man, man, woman scene with two bi guys, and I silently cursed my luck that she'd found such a thing after the night before.

“Look at that, Jimmy. It could have been us last night.”

I didn't think so. The whole set up seemed phony and poorly done to me, and I was just about to change the channel when a large black dick slid through the hole. It looked hot as hell to me.

“If you'll suck it, I'll fuck it!” Lilly whispered to me.

Without a seconds thought I got on my knees and began to suck that fine black dick. Lilly began to make sounds behind me, and I could hear her fingers stroking her wet cunt faster and faster. The big black cock was hard as coal now, and the next thing I knew, Lilly pulled me away and backed her naked ass up onto it. I guided it into her cunt, and she let out a gasp and came hard, grunting and pushing back as he bottomed out in her. It was hot as hell, but Lilly didn't really want to fuck through the glory hole. She pulled away, got on her knees and asked through the hole if he would come fuck her right. I opened the door to our booth just as he opened the door to his, and as he exited I saw three or four guys in the hallway who had been listening. As soon as he stepped into our booth, Lilly took off her top and lay back on the bench spreading her legs. He stepped out of his pants and mounted her. I could hear guys crowding into the booth next door and vying for a view through the large glory hole. Lilly heard it too and began to really give them a show.

“Suck them through the hole while I get fucked, Jimmy!” she said. I knelt and put a finger in the hole and a short fat white cock came through. Pre cum was dripping from his hole and he had obviously been near coming before he put it through, because he came in seconds, grunting loudly. Lilly began to hump the black guy in earnest and said to me, “Show me his cum, Jimmy! Show me his cum!”
I went over and kissed her and let the cum run into her mouth, and she came again immediately.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck. Bring me some more, Jimmy, while I fuck this big black cock!”

I went back to the hole and another skinny white dick was already sticking through. It was a perfect dick to practice deep throating, and after several chokes and tries, I managed to get it all down my throat. He came immediately, and I managed to pull back quickly enough to capture some in my mouth, which I dutifully brought over to Lilly. As I did, the big black guy grunted and came like a race horse. Lilly bucked up on him and came again herself. He quickly zipped up and headed out the door. Lilly and I broke down laughing and got dressed and headed back to the parking lot.

This time I had to admit it. We were onto something fine, something that got both of us off.

“Okay, I guess I'm a faggot, after all,” I said. “That was fucking hot sex!”

Lilly smiled. “You are not a faggot, Jimmy,” she said. “You are my pan sexual lover. Let's get some lunch and find another book store. I have something I want to try.”

“Fuck lunch,” I said. “I'm horny as hell. Let's find another store.”

We found one in Del Ray Beach, but this time Lilly changed into her Indian print see through dress in the car and wearing nothing under it we went into the theater holding hands. The clerk let us into the theater free, and this time there were five or six guys sitting in the back rows. We walked down toward the front with the light of the screen silhouetting her naked ass through the dress and sat in the middle of the front row. Lilly turned to me and began to kiss me.

“I want you to fuck me in front of all these guys, Jimmy, and let's see what happens!”

I reached down and began to finger her wet cunt, and she spread her legs and began to moan. We were making out like teenagers, and my dick was hard as steel. She pulled it out of my shorts and leaned down and began to suck it, and when I looked up everyone in the theater, including two I hadn't seen, were standing around us with their dicks out stroking while they watched. Lilly stood and slipped out of her dress and straddled my hard dick naked. When it sank in, she came loudly and began her cunt milking technique to get me off. It didn't take long, and when she had milked the last drop out of my dick, she stood up and looked at the guys standing there. She smiled and said, “Who's next? I fuck and he sucks, and we'll get you all off!”

An old guy stuck his uncut dick in my mouth and Lilly mounted the first guy to sit down with a hard on. Thirty minutes later we were back in the parking lot. She'd fucked five, and I'd sucked three.

“Are you hungry, yet?” she asked.

What now?

Okay guys and girls. Lilly is turning into a novel it seems. Fifteen parts up now and probably at least that many still in my head. Do I continue? Is this the way to do this or should I be starting a new thread with each episode? Does anybody care? Please give me some feedback on whether to continue or not. Thanks.

You started to lose me with the S & M shit but you brought it back okay. I vote continue and lets see what you got.

like the start of the story, hope it gets even better. thanks jim

Users who are viewing this thread