• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Let's Have Fun This Weekend!

• Thread starterBarbi - Naughty Slut Wife
  • Start date

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2007
www.barbisluttyadventures.com
Hey Guys!! This is Barbi Sinclair, a naughty slut wife with a very sexually adventurous adult website that loves to do IR! I've been on the web now for a few years. I'm going to be in NYC this weekend for some shopping and pleasure! If you're hot and would like to meet up to have some fun, hit me up!!

xoxo
barbi
Barbi's Slutty Adventures

Attachments

• mirvp_086.jpg
    mirvp_086.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,520
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maikell4141
WOW..you are sexy!!! You seem to good to be true especially being on DC. If you are really Barbie, then we hit a gold:)

rideurass said:
WOW..you are sexy!!! You seem to good to be true especially being on DC. If you are really Barbie, then we hit a gold:)

Awh, thank you, you're so sweet! Well, I am Barbi (short for my real name Barbara, but everyone has always called me Barbi), and I'm seriously looking for some fun if anyone will be in NYC for the weekend, especially Saturday night. :)

I'm in NYC. Handsome and Hung Black Man here with a couple of equally handsome & hung friends. We'll be hanging out together tonight. You interested in hooking up for a drink or more?

Barbi - Naughty Slut Wife said:
Hey Guys!! This is Barbi Sinclair, a naughty slut wife with a very sexually adventurous adult website that loves to do IR! I've been on the web now for a few years. I'm going to be in NYC this weekend for some shopping and pleasure! If you're hot and would like to meet up to have some fun, hit me up!!

xoxo
barbi
Barbi's Slutty Adventures[/QUO

I checked out Barbi's site. She is an absolute doll. I would love to join her sometime. :love:

hotsherri said:

xoxo
barbi
Barbi's Slutty Adventures[/QUO

I checked out Barbi's site. She is an absolute doll. I would love to join her sometime. :love:

Thank you hotsherri! You're a doll for that sweet comment. I checked out your profile and see that you're a massage therapist. I'm such a sucker for a nice massage; you'd have me wrapped around your fingers doing anything you asked (he-he). Thanks again!

Thanks for all your awesome comments. I thought I'd update you on how this past weekend went for me with my shopping and pleasure in NYC. I fortunately hooked up with a guy while I was shopping! My hubby was with me when I started smalltalk with a hot guy in one of the stores while waiting in line for checkout. We exchanged numbers and met that night in the bar at the hotel we were staying at. I teased him so bad while sitting at the bar stool with no panties on. I guess you can say we didn't stay too long there before we headed up to our hotel room. I had some fun with his BBC as my husband just watched, without any video camera going, as it was just for pure pleasure. My hubby couldn't resist, and it turned out to be one erotic threesome. I can't tell you enough what time it finally was when we went to bed Sunday morning. It was an awesome weekend!!

love to hear it Barbi...wish i could have watched it

too hot for words

One of the sweetest, hottest, sexiest sluts Ive seen. I would love to bump into you while shopping, or anything. Dam!

Thanks guys! You're all so sweet! I would have loved to post a visual of that night other than just in text to give you a picture in your head, but again, it was one of those really erotic enjoyable moments that took place off camera. I know members of my website would have loved to see it in one of my weekly updates, but I love to have fun off-camera too. I'm glad you guys enjoyed at least hearing about my fun night. :)

Glad your trip went well. Maybe someday I can get my wife to partake in the same BBC pleasures.

Thank you tee. If you ever get your wife to partake in a similar BBC pleasure, she'll have such a blast. There's something so erotic about it. :)

Damn, ur a hottie Barbi. Would love to lick your pussy while ur getting pounded by black cock. I'm lucky enough to have a wife like you too. Nicole and you should get together for a gangbang sometime....while we hubbies film from every angle...lol

Matter of fact, my Nicole is hooking up with a hot black stud this coming weekend. Her pussy has been glistening for days in anticipation!

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

dirtywhiteboy said:
Damn, ur a hottie Barbi. Would love to lick your pussy while ur getting pounded by black cock. I'm lucky enough to have a wife like you too. Nicole and you should get together for a gangbang sometime....while we hubbies film from every angle...lol

Matter of fact, my Nicole is hooking up with a hot black stud this coming weekend. Her pussy has been glistening for days in anticipation!

Interracial - My hot wife Nicole!

Thank you dirtywhiteboy. :) You know exactly what I mean from the hubby's standpoint of watching your wife with a hot black stud, and Nicole and I can totally relate of how pleasureable it is with our white bodies against their nice dark tone! I can tell you it would be one HOT get together. :)

Users who are viewing this thread