Legalizing ************

• Thread starterblkoralslaveboy
  • Start date

Should ************ be Legalized for Consenting Adults?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wonder how many traffickers and pimps would have to be shot for first offence before the others were too scared to operate any more?

Wonder how quickly drivers would change their driving behaviour if they had their cars instantly siezed and impounded for any driving offence without going before a Judge?

30 days impoundment for first offence, year impoundment for second offence, car crushed for third offence. Running a red light or failing to stop at a stop sign could be instant crushing and 30 days in jail.

agreed Will & Eve! That whole thing is bullshit to me! If there on craigslist, I would rather them track down all the underage prostitues, and child molesters than this woman! And to agree with salt and pepers post earlier, it's only illegal because our government hasn't found a way to track, and tax it. If they could, it would be legal like it is in places here in Nevada. I agree, the pimps, and crack whores shouldn't be on the streets, but most prostitutes are hurting nothing! Even the ones with pimps. It's legal in many other parts of the world, and could work here. But because of the pc fuckers, and other people, it never will be.

I was stationed in Germany (72 - 74) and it is legal there and it works. But the gov didn't try to tax them. The girl had to get checked by a gov approved doctor every 5 days and get her "pussy card" stamped stating that she was clean of std's. You had to apply to the gov to get the card (a fee) and prove you were 18 or over. All cops had to do was check if you had a card and that it was up to date.

Since it was legal corporations were formed to buy hotels and turn them into bordello's upstairs and bar/shows downstairs. The girls rented a room and sat in the door waiting for customers to walk by and pick her. There were buttons in the room she could press if she felt threatened. Very good protections. Guys with dogs would be there in seconds.

Freelancers were either in bars or at highway rest stops.

An added bonus was no pimps since they were not needed.

All in all it worked but it will be awhile before puritan America realizes it.

Reactions: blueballcucky
It improves the "crime clearance percentages" if they catch as many easy to solve crimes as possible.