• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lead Into ***** Stories

• Thread starterleftbehind
  • Start date

leftbehind

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2009
Been the regular holiday season for me. Kids live too far off and pretty much disregard us because mom is a ******. Patty is 24/7 on FaceBook, Cold as a witches tit outdoors. Never had any friends. Only had 1 john come around last couple weeks, and he didn't want me. So, as always I'm whacking off to my old standby stories and images.
But they can get same-old-same-old too. Lately, maybe because my wife is a ***** and ****** into it by her dad as a young girl I've been getting into stories and images that relate to that kind of stuff. Like this
dustindoe08's galleries on ImageFap.com
But they have gotten same-old too.
Anyone know of any good stories of wives being ******, conned and pushed into a stable?

Whats your wife's name on fb so i can make friends with her?

Thanks, and Stories Please

Saraha: I (We) are way passed even "talking a good fuck." If it weren't for the occasional john who uses me, I'd have nothing but my hand. And I'm OK with that. At 61 even driving out to get groceries is a chore! I'll pass on being a gig. Been there, done that - o-yawn. So? Got any stories you've found at asstr or elsewhere?
Monalot: Ain't no virus. That's Image Fap, silly person you!
Geordiekev: Patty said she has all the neighbors she wants ... I assume you know what that is or means.
Thanks for all the comments and DAMN! all those private messages too. But even though I got several personal bio's that are the plot I am seeking, no one has offered up any stories about females being led and conned into whoredom. I REALLY liked that one given to me in private message, even though it is about an orphaned boy, damn it is hot. Do a search for rmdexter at asstr. Story is Born To Suck. It's gay but hot.
Another point. I had been wondering about those among us here who are actually slaves to their wife-******. Figured if there were any out there, they'd be here. Never really saw any postings. I have seen that one guy - mnce or some such name, the guy who types in pink (like my eyes can actually read pink on white?!?!?) But that guy must be just chock full of energy and living with a lady and bull who equal his strength and lust - whew, wears me out fast! (Will say that guy/shemale's 'slave's coontract' and photos at Image Fap are good jerk-off fodder! So it is real nice to hear from so many real fuck-heads like me privately. Nice to know I'm among my own.

Users who are viewing this thread