• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

latin wife to be initiated

• Thread startermcbruja
  • Start date

mcbruja

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 5, 2008
Hi guys,

new here,

check at my wife's pics

Let me know what you think.

She's sexy. Tell more about this initiation. She gonna do some fucking?

Last edited by a moderator:
she'll be fucked by a black guy

and I'll watch the whole fucking

ass
mouth

the whole package

I want her all to myself to fuck all night long in every imaginable way.

I can initiate her

mcbruja said:
she'll be fucked by a black guy

and I'll watch the whole fucking

ass
mouth

the whole package

hey man, if she needs to be initiated, I can definately help as I have trained quite a few goodie girls to be hott, obedient sluts.. I'm in South FL - and you? - MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

where are you located? - where's this hott beauty so I can get my hands on her ;-)

She's Tight And Has A Big Ass
All For All Of You!!

Enjoy Her And Send Your Opinions
What Do You Want To Do To Her,,,,
Send Your Pics
She Loves To Read All Your Pervertions

She

has a beautiful ass man! I would love to slide my tongue in her sweet pussy

What's the story on that second pic? Looks like she likes to show off. Makes me want to fuck her in the ass and fill her with cum.

Wow she is HOT, When is the big day with her black lover? Show us some more pics of her hot ass.

mcbruja said:
She's Tight And Has A Big Ass
All For All Of You!!

Enjoy Her And Send Your Opinions
What Do You Want To Do To Her,,,,
Send Your Pics
She Loves To Read All Your Pervertions

That ass is either Brazilian, Venezuelan or Colombian - what a juicy ass.. she would be ass ***** by me.. with you watching her scream! MASTERslutTrainer@yahoo.com

brazilian girl

she's from brazil

and she is kind of shy

i took this pic whe she was starting to take a shower

she didn't notice that i took this pic
i have to convince her to let me take her photos in lingerie
or nude

Do you want that kind of pics?

she loves all what you're writing

she's getting hot

please give us more comments

encourage her to cuckold me!

please

I'll take that ass.....

She's an absolute knockout!!!! I'd love to fuck her smooth ass all night long. Just keep pouring on the lube and slowly pounding that ass. Few pocket rockets and I'd be up all night and UP all night.

I've got a hard on now thinking about eating that pussy and fucking that ass. In the morning she wouldn't be able to walk her ass would be so sore. Take a couple of hours to get tight again after I pull out of that hole. Sore ... but a good sore!!

She's good looking and a knockout body... well worth flying anywhere in the country to pound that ass.

Love to have you watch or maybe help me keep my cock in that ass. Would love to have you eating her pussy while I fucked her ass.

Sound good ???:rolleyes:

Please stop posting pics that are clearly photoshopped or not her. It's putting me on life-tilt and I've seen you do it already on other forums!!

Hey Mcbruja,

I knew she had to be Brazilian - that's a Brazilian ass if I ever saw one.. so, where are you located? Are you serious about the cuckolding thing?? - I have trained several couples from scratch.. I will make her my slut right in front of you - very smooooth...

Users who are viewing this thread