• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Last weekend pics.

• Thread starter_teebone
  • Start date
T

_teebone

We went on a short trip last weekend and Kay hooked up with a guy we met on Friday night. She sucked him off on Friday. He came back for more on Saturday. He took the pics Friday and I was in the room on Saturday.

More pics from last weekend

Here are some more pics. I can go into detail about the weekend if anyone wants to hear. Usually everyone says it is too long winded.

did he unload IN her mouth when she sucked him? my wife is v-e-r-y curious to know.

would love to hear more. Is that a creampie in pic 10? Looks delicious.

Teebone... do you know how damn lucky you are? To have a woman like Kay by your side... gorgeous, hot, slutty and even better that likes to fuck BBCs. I would give all my money to be in your place. My best wishes for you two. Hope to see her fullbody (face) pic someday.

My GOD!!

I don't know about everyone else here, but....I LOVE KAY!!!!!

Very nice pic's..

Listen to the music, Mr. TeeBone.

You're virtually obligated to share your keen observations and in depth details. Those not interested can and/or will scroll past them.

great pics, would love to hear more about the weekend

Last edited by a moderator:
blacked

Tebone, awsome pics of your wife enjoying bbc, keep them coming

Users who are viewing this thread