• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Lady On the Streets But a Freak in the sheets!!

• Thread startermark47r
  • Start date

mark47r

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2008
Ladies, i was just wondering how ladies into bbc dressed and acted in everyday life. My GF loves bbc, but in the day time and to most people she meets she seems like a prim and proper little angel. In reality she is a complete black cock *****. Is this common?

Not sure if common is the proper word but it certainly does happen.

I doubt anyone would EVER guess that I am a BBC Lover based upon how I dress daily, especially for work!! Now if I am out and on the prowl, there isn't much doubt that I am available and if I am on a date with a Lover ther is NO doubt that I am available and he is going to get lucky!!........but on a daily basis one can't go around the Corporate Office looking like that!! LOL Can't imagine having to fire someone that was looking down my dress or up my skirt while I fired them!! LOLLOL They'd be volunteering to be fired if I dressed the same daily as I do when I am out n about!! LOLLOL

JMNBABE

Surely the point is, you can't say, "oh, she's wearing x, y, z, so she's out for black cock"! It's pure fantasy to think like that (and nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy!).

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
Comes down to the individual.

Im a farm wife and have lived and worked on farms my entire life. Needless to say, I dress very casually. One does not dress up to shovel poop out of the chicken house or tend a big garden. However...when date night rolls around my preference is a ultra conservative look, rather than sexy (I am trim, fit, moderately attractive, and been told I somewhat look like Sarah Palin, I just dont like the 'slut' look) I guess this is my 'alter ego' comeing out but it makes me feel very confident about myself, my hubby, and my lover. I think if I dressed sexy or slutty, I would act slutty to go along with the image. In the bedroom with my lover and when I get home after the date to talk with hubby is when Im a total slut, but not in public. :)

Dark_Destroyer_UK said:
Surely the point is, you can't say, "oh, she's wearing x, y, z, so she's out for black cock"! It's pure fantasy to think like that (and nothing wrong with a bit of fantasy!).

shit my girl would of been the reality to that fantasy. she would dress in short skirts n tight tops but her face was classy with earings n all that. smelled good, hair soft n straight, talked proper. at the mall guys would stare but nothin obvious enough, but when she was at parties it was in ur face obvious, n by in ur face obvious i mean ass in ur face obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread