Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 3 others
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 4 others
1680993578280.jpeg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 3 others
Mike and Chris said:
Love these pics. They make me wonder about what my female ancestors did
Maybe grandma loved a black cock inside her back in the day...or, maybe grandpa liked to watch black dick go in and out of her back in the day.

Reactions: robandkate
robandkate said:
Great posts subhub...thanks. Young people today have no idea what racism is. Those pics were taken back in the day when white women having sex with blacks was absolutely forbidden. A white woman who was even suspected of having sex with blacks was shunned by polite society, and in some backward places in this country, the black guys in those pics would get their ass kicked, or worse.

Even today, white wives being fucked by black guys is still taboo enough that Kate and I find it exciting. I cannot begin to imagine how exciting it must have been in the 1950s and 60s for a white husband to get to watch black guys fuck his wife. The pressure to keep something like that a secret, for everyone's safety, must have been very erotic and exciting.
The hippie girls in the 60's started making it a log more common. I remember chatting with this older woman on AOL years ago that slept with a black guy in the "free love" years and really liked it a lot. But, she kept it secret from her parents and married a white guy and had white kids. And, while her kids married white too, she had two grand daughters dating black guys. I told her she should tell them about her youth, but she was too afraid to come out of the closet about it.

Reactions: toolman and robandkate
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
littlestubby5in said:
Proof that all through the ages white women have loved and needed black cocks .
Absolutely true. What's novel in recent times is their husbands not only supporting it, but often initiating it. In my case ten years ago, my wife had a low cut top that opened up a LOT when she bent over. One time in the summer when she didn't have a bra on, I could see a black man noticing and I liked that he was seeing her nipples. Soon after that, I realized that I had a strong desire for her to be with a black man sexually, but kept it to myself for years before I told her (still took almost two years from fantasy to her first black penetration). Surely, white men back in the day must have also had these feelings about their wives, sisters, etc. being used sexually by black men, but it was so forbidden, they would have stayed in the closet about it. I think the biggest thing is that husbands can be out of the closet about it a lot more. And, this has helped a lot more women to get blacked and young women are often taking their first black cocks in college, well before marriage.

Reactions: cynful and littlestubby5in
1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 2 others
SwalkCuck said:
Absolutely true. What's novel in recent times is their husbands not only supporting it, but often initiating it. In my case ten years ago, my wife had a low cut top that opened up a LOT when she bent over. One time in the summer when she didn't have a bra on, I could see a black man noticing and I liked that he was seeing her nipples. Soon after that, I realized that I had a strong desire for her to be with a black man sexually, but kept it to myself for years before I told her (still took almost two years from fantasy to her first black penetration). Surely, white men back in the day must have also had these feelings about their wives, sisters, etc. being used sexually by black men, but it was so forbidden, they would have stayed in the closet about it. I think the biggest thing is that husbands can be out of the closet about it a lot more. And, this has helped a lot more women to get blacked and young women are often taking their first black cocks in college, well before marriage.
What a wonderful experience for both you and your wife .

• Love
Reactions: toolman
littlestubby5in said:
What a wonderful experience for both you and your wife .
At the time, I didn't tell her how I felt about it. I was a closet cuck wannabe for years. If I had the nerve, just think of how much earlier she could have been blacked.

Reactions: cynful
SwalkCuck said:
At the time, I didn't tell her how I felt about it. I was a closet cuck wannabe for years. If I had the nerve, just think of how much earlier she could have been blacked.
Yes if only she had known she would have been enjoying great sex at a much younger age but good thing she knows now .

• Love
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 4 others
1.jpg

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM, toolman and laury
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 2 others
littlestubby5in said:
Yes if only she had known she would have been enjoying great sex at a much younger age but good thing she knows now .
Very true. And consider this: My wife's birth control is about 98% effective, which means she should have one black baby for about every 2,000 loads of black cum she takes. In two years, she's taken about 200 loads of black cum, so to have a 50:50 chance of getting impregnated, she'd have to fuck black guys for ten years. At 36 now, that's not likely for her. But, if she started at 25, the odds would be more likely than not. The lesson? Get your wife blacked when she's pretty young if you have a pregnancy fetish.

• Love