• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About........Vintage hardcore.....2/2/2024

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Great posts subhub...thanks. Young people today have no idea what racism is. Those pics were taken back in the day when white women having sex with blacks was absolutely forbidden. A white woman who was even suspected of having sex with blacks was shunned by polite society, and in some backward places in this country, the black guys in those pics would get their ass kicked, or worse.

Even today, white wives being fucked by black guys is still taboo enough that Kate and I find it exciting. I cannot begin to imagine how exciting it must have been in the 1950s and 60s for a white husband to get to watch black guys fuck his wife. The pressure to keep something like that a secret, for everyone's safety, must have been very erotic and exciting.

Reactions: welder153, subhub174014 and hairbear1954
robandkate said:
Great posts subhub...thanks. Young people today have no idea what racism is. Those pics were taken back in the day when white women having sex with blacks was absolutely forbidden. A white woman who was even suspected of having sex with blacks was shunned by polite society, and in some backward places in this country, the black guys in those pics would get their ass kicked, or worse.

Even today, white wives being fucked by black guys is still taboo enough that Kate and I find it exciting. I cannot begin to imagine how exciting it must have been in the 1950s and 60s for a white husband to get to watch black guys fuck his wife. The pressure to keep something like that a secret, for everyone's safety, must have been very erotic and exciting.
don't know if i posted it or not....although have seen a few with the white husband in the pic........but the one i am refering to is 3 hollywood people sitting at a table...one appears to be husband and wife sitting with sammy davis Jr.....she has her hand on his leg.....and rumor has it that Marlyn monroe loved it....but all of her sex with anyone was anal

• Wow
Reactions: hairbear1954
I have no doubt that Sammy Davis Jr. was getting as much white pussy as he wanted. It's also hot to think that Marilyn Monroe liked getting fucked in the ass.

I remember in high school thinking that the white girls who dated the black guys we so hot. Those girls were discriminated against by the other white girls and they were distained by the black girls. I also remember that most of the white guys would never date a white girl who had dated blacks. Some of the white girls tried to sneak around to get some black dick but they were often found out.

Sometimes the black guys in the locker room after football practice would talk about the white girl they were fucking. I always got turned on just listening to them.

I would have dated a white girl who had sex with black guys but none of them were interested in a pasty white boy.:cool:

Reactions: hairbear1954
I think maybe 60's

zvi1.jpgzvi2.jpgzvi3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, laury and 7 others
Totally hot!

these are great pics but it's a shame how risky it was back them for a brother to get some white pussy

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM and subhub174014
Jimi Hendrix

1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, laury and 6 others
I love these historic pics

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
subhub174014 said:
Some fantastic photographs thank you just shows you that all through time women have enjoyed the black man's penis

Reactions: hornyaussie4u, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and subhub174014
1.jpg1a.jpg1b.jpg1c.jpg1d.jpg1e.jpg1f.jpg1g.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, hornyaussie4u and 5 others
Vintage pix are great!

Great work in finding these

Mike and Chris said:
Great work in finding these
they are hard to find....and it seems sites that have them are just full of virus's

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, laury and 2 others
Mike and Chris said:
Love this new genre hopefully you can keep up the additions
Vintage pix are like land,,,they’re not making any more of it, LOL

Reactions: subhub174014
robandkate said:
I have no doubt that Sammy Davis Jr. was getting as much white pussy as he wanted. It's also hot to think that Marilyn Monroe liked getting fucked in the ass.

I remember in high school thinking that the white girls who dated the black guys we so hot. Those girls were discriminated against by the other white girls and they were distained by the black girls. I also remember that most of the white guys would never date a white girl who had dated blacks. Some of the white girls tried to sneak around to get some black dick but they were often found out.

Sometimes the black guys in the locker room after football practice would talk about the white girl they were fucking. I always got turned on just listening to them.

I would have dated a white girl who had sex with black guys but none of them were interested in a pasty white boy.:cool:
Sammy Davis Jr had three wives, two of them were white,,,this is May Britt.

3FCEF507-A1CF-4BD0-9D35-EA3A9F3CFE8A.jpeg

20.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, laury and 4 others
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 3 others
MultiOMary said:
I knew i recognized the face....just couldn't put a name to it........him and chuck berry have a long list of white gals........playboy one time posted a couple pages of chuck with all the different gals....and they had the pics small and still took t pages.....have tried several times to find that article with no luck

Reactions: laury
z1.jpegz2.jpegz3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Kalifstorch, cuckedjay, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 7 others

Users who are viewing this thread