• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out and About........rings..........2/2/2024

1 (1).jpg1 (2).jpg1 (3).jpg1 (4).jpg1 (5).jpg1 (6).jpg2 (1).jpg2 (2).jpg2 (3).jpg2 (4).jpg2 (5).jpg2 (6).jpg

Oh, hi, honey ... you're back. We were just chatting ...
Not for nuttin, but this is what I mean when I say my hubs got so many pix he knows most of them by heart, so it can actually be a pretty good job of photoshop, but since my hub is familiar with the original, he can guarantee this is a fake!

Not for nuttin, but this is what I mean when I say my hubs got so many pix he knows most of them by heart, so it can actually be a pretty good job of photoshop, but since my hub is familiar with the original, he can guarantee this is a fake!
For the record, my comment was just what I thought would be amusing. The pic was already posted in this thread by someone else. I never intended to claim or suggest that it was a pic of me, my wife or any other specific person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back