• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About Oct-2018

fuck it I give up...….the same 2 starter pics everymonth...and now to big to post....not counting the rest...tried the first 6 pics....all to big for server.....must be all the fucking spam on here anymore not enough room for pics!

I can identify with your frustration. Often, I can't open the pics on here, especially on the last page of any given thread. Hope it gets better.

I can identify with your frustration. Often, I can't open the pics on here, especially on the last page of any given thread. Hope it gets better.
under the tread at the bottom of the forums there is a new thread I just created stating some problems...maybe if a few others threw in their 2 cents...might get his attention....I tried contacting him last week with issues and still have not heard from him..Dig420!

1-cuck.jpg 2-cuck.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back