• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (oct-2016)

241.jpg 242.jpg 243.jpg 244.jpg 245.jpg

thank you BuffaloBob

thanks LikesMMF

Thanks subchard... I agree... anymore it seems like I'm just going through the motions and not really enthused.... I'm saving less pics now than I have in a long time... and posting less... but I still "surf" everynight.... and it just seems I have seen everything... and not finding those pics that are ... really hot?.... there is a ton of new sites popping up... but not that much in the way of hot pics.... and I think the "hits" are going down on here also......... enthusiasm down!.... for all of us!
Don't give up!

Thanks subhub,, maybe you might want to take a little break and see if you can get enthusiastic about it again. While we would all miss your posts there's no real point if you're not enjoying it anymore. As long as you keep posting I'll keep following and responding!

thank you h5t6ca

thanks BuffaloBob... well winter coming on and I do gather a lot in the winter after hunting season... matter of fact I still have over a thousand hardcore pics in a folder I gathered last winter and haven't ever posted... doesn't mean they are new.... just had them in case I went a day or 2 without being able to gather any.... although some folders getting low... naughty in public for one... just seems every pic I see anymore I have already seen... even finding new sites all the time

thanks subchard... just need to hit some good pics!

thanks LikesMMF... like that pic huh....don't find a lot of good pics like that... I have about 20 sites of eating pics.... and I swear only about 3 of them have what looks like real.... good pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back