• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About (mar-2017)

51.jpg 52.jpg 53.png 54.jpg 55.jpg 56.jpg 57.jpg 58.jpg 59.jpg 60.jpg

some of you may have noticed my computer a little fucked up... it will double post and do all kinds of funny shit anymore... thought I had a virus of some kind... ran both of my scans and nothing... I run them everynight anyway... but this time ran full scan... nothing... went to a site and down loaded another virus tool... scanned and nothing... so came to the conclusion this thing is just "fucked"... actually needs a good cleaning.. or a new one... bought one last fall... but ended up giving it to my son when he left for college... so ended up still plugging away on this damned thing but got to do something
anyway I plugged in the Toshiba... it is about the size of a deck of cards... last fall it told me it was at capacity.... but hell it still keeps accepting pics... so I keep loading more in there... did look at new storage ... and found one about the size of a cereal box and holds... a lot!
haven't bought it yet because like I said the Toshiba still keeps taking pics
anyway I plugged it in this morning to post... computer said I needed to scan because it had a virus... I thought oh shit... if I lost all those pics...????.... anyway I did scan it.... never believe how many pics in there... a little over 39thousand!
damn that's a lot of fucking pics!

btw I have to go out of town... leaving some time sunday and be back on wed... probably try and post some pics on sat night to try and cover my missing days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back