• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About...... Just Finishing Up!.......2/28/2024

7 (1).jpg7 (2).jpg7 (3).jpg7 (4).jpg7 (5).jpg7 (6).jpg8 (1).jpg8 (2).jpg8 (3).jpg8 (4).jpg8 (5).jpg8.jpg

Thanks Subhub. You have the right idea there.
I love a good clean up slut.
My personal opinion is that a woman shouldn't waste cum in their pussies.
Every load should be in their mouth so they can taste and enjoy it. Then dutifully, clean the very cock that shot it all in there with their mouth, then say thank you.
The more cum on a woman's face and in their mouth, the better.
Every woman should experience a bukkake at least once in their lives. I bet once they do, they'll never go back !

Another miserable/wonderful day of heartbreak and humiliation/intense excitement. For the fourth time a surprise pic of a woman who actually cuckolded me ... third woman, fourth pic. Of course I knew she had been cuckolding me, but again this is the first time I have seen this photo. Unless you are a cuckold, you can't understand how this kind of thing impacts you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back