• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About..... (jan 2017)

b1.jpg b2.jpg b3.jpg b4.jpg

wonder what the heck is going on here lately... I noticed a lot less hits/views... so thought maybe I had some "dud" threads and would quit posting in them... so I checked all of my threads are down.... I look and see even subchard only on here a total of 8 minutes yesterday.... but then I noticed at lunch time I came on and one of my thread posting was still on the right under recently posted....that tells me people not doing a lot on the whole site!
my "cycle" must be different then everyone else's... you people must be doing things this time of year.... and for me... this next couple months I spend more time on here than anything else... hell with the freezing Rain and ice all week... I have rarely left the house
either that or the site is suddenly going downhill.... and just don't see that without some kind of major change to piss people off... just curious I guess you would think ... bad weather people inside...

Thanks subhub, with one of the kids living at home now I have to limit my browsing time! Great post though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back