• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just out and About...... Hardcore5 ... Damn that's a whole lot of fucking!

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
601.jpg602.jpg603.jpg604.jpg605.jpg

POST #118, pic #2 MY god it looks like my wife in her 20s!!!!!!! I luv IT. ANY MORE pix of that session for her?

Last edited:
oftenalone, is it your wife? My wife has appeared here, although it has been a while, but it is so hot to see your wife ******* to the horny men of the world. Subhub, thanks as always.

Thanks subhub, i was getting tired of the message from the mods about picking an avitar , so just choose that one. Great post today. Likes MMF is right , it is hot to see pics of your own wife on here!

oftenalone2003.... no sorry... have no idea where I got it even... but I think I saw it again this week ... may have even saved it again... it is a hot pic!... don't care for a lot of BJ pics... but some just get your attention... and that is one that does!

tcfranklin... thank you

LikesMMF thanks

subchard... well it gets your attention... that's for sure

over the years I have posted soooo many wives... you would think a lot more would step up and say that's my wife... but very few have...I always thought that the MILF folder always has a lot of hits/views... I assumed people looking to see if I had their wife...some have sent pics of their wife and I posted others I just tumbled on... but like I said so few ever say I posted their wife..

21.jpg22.jpg23.jpg24.jpg25.jpg
I thought I saw that pic again... here she is again

Users who are viewing this thread