• Start date
  • #1,901
10 (1).jpg10 (1).png10 (2).jpg10 (3).jpg10 (4).jpg10 (5).jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: laury, AstaSilva, hairbear1954 and 5 others
  • #1,902
subhub174014 said:
Photo 116, the slut in the skirt looking at the BBC cock, is like saying DAMN that is a huge cock.

Reactions: hairbear1954 and whitewife696969
  • #1,903
subhub174014 said:
Anyone else thing the lady with her pantyhose half-way down looks a lot like Brittany Spears. I can imagine her telling her husband what she did and saying "oops, I did it AGAIN". Anyone know if the real Brittany has a thing for BBC? She could have anything she wants, so I wonder.

Reactions: robandkate and midnightfapper
  • #1,904
It wouldn't surprise me if all the white actresses and singers were fucking black men. they love big cock too

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and robandkate
  • #1,905
Julie0778 said:
Anyone else thing the lady with her pantyhose half-way down looks a lot like Brittany Spears. I can imagine her telling her husband what she did and saying "oops, I did it AGAIN". Anyone know if the real Brittany has a thing for BBC? She could have anything she wants, so I wonder.
she has several pics with blacks....and was on rteal good terms with snoop dog....even played some basketball with him...and there are pics of that....I posted them once.....have no idea where

Reactions: MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,906
Julie0778 said:
on short notice this is all I could find....but I know there is more....especially with snoop dog...and another with the big rap producer.....who has had about every celebrity

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: laury, robandkate, midnightfapper and 2 others
  • #1,907
13.jpg14.jpg

Reactions: laury, hairbear1954, JoeMac and 4 others
  • #1,908
Thanks for the pictures of Brittany. She certainly seems comfortable to explore her sexuality. When she has her arms around Snoop's neck and he's holding her legs apart while she has a big smile on her face, you can only imagine how many times she's had a black penis inside her and how she must enjoy it. I know she was born and raised in the south and for a southern woman letting a black man inside you for the first time is very special and it probably was for her too. I know she's had a lot of black security guards and black men working for her and around her. I wonder if a few have taken care of her intimate needs from time to time.

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and midnightfapper
  • #1,909
Julie0778 said:
Thanks for the pictures of Brittany. She certainly seems comfortable to explore her sexuality. When she has her arms around Snoop's neck and he's holding her legs apart while she has a big smile on her face, you can only imagine how many times she's had a black penis inside her and how she must enjoy it. I know she was born and raised in the south and for a southern woman letting a black man inside you for the first time is very special and it probably was for her too. I know she's had a lot of black security guards and black men working for her and around her. I wonder if a few have taken care of her intimate needs from time to time.
Hi Julie, its "black cocks" actually, penises are around half the size and often all shrivelled up

Reactions: hikawade
  • #1,910
one
Julie0778 said:
more I found

zzzzz1.jpg

Reactions: laury, hairbear1954, whitewife696969 and 2 others
  • #1,911
Reactions: hairbear1954, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and whitewife696969
  • #1,912
Reactions: hairbear1954, AnnsHubby, MyWifeWntsaBlkM and 1 other person
  • #1,913
Reactions: hairbear1954, whitewife696969 and MyWifeWntsaBlkM
  • #1,915
subhub174014 said:
All these women are perfection and they know what they need .

Reactions: whitewife696969