Just Out And About (feb-2017)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
CuckoldFamilyGuy said:
Proving that not all black men are big and all white men are small. Exceptions to each.
It’s a percentage thing,,,15 to 20 white men out of a 100 have dicks over 7 inches,,,65 to 70 black men out of a hundred have dicks over 7 inches,,,so yeah there are exceptions,,,it’s just blacks are the better bet, it’s not like you guys walk around with your dicks hanging out, so I go with the odds.

Reactions: robandkate
Excellent thinking, MultiOmary!

There's another thing to consider,,,a white guy with a huge dick is king amongst his peers, and all the women he's ever been with can't complain about him not measuring up,,,but black guys with a big dick are just another brother amongst his peers,,,so in order to be competitive they have to bring their A game to the party,,,that means eating, multiple positions, staying power, and multiple loads,,,n short, big dick or not, they have to try harder.

On the other hand white guys, with smaller dicks need to componsate to keep their ladies satisfied. So lots of pussy munching, positions that she wants. White men will ask & black men will do as they please. Some women like to feel that domination and some women like being asked so that the man is trying to please them. White guys have to do this and more. While a lot has been done to measure average dick sizes of the black, white and Asian races, there have been no real studies on things like staying power, amount and number of loads. (other than some individual reports from women who have had one or the other or both) 2 sides to every story!

I agree, my hub is one of those white guys, even though he’s average in size, he can have sex (which takes from 40 to 80 minutes), take a shower, and hang his wet towel on what’s left of his hardon. He trained himself to last longer, then it took on a life of its own, now once he cums he doesn’t have the energy to go another round, he tends to get numb, but stays hard, it’s just too frustrating for him cause he knows he’ll never cum, he needs about 4 hours minimum. Besides,,,my post was really about the difference between white guys with big dick vs black guys with big dicks!

OK! Point well taken

subhub174014 said:
201-w4s.jpg 202.jpg 203.jpg 204.jpg 205.jpg 206.jpg 207.jpg 208.jpg 209.jpg 210.jpg
Great pics

Reactions: whitewife696969

BT_101.jpg BT_102.jpg BT_103.jpg BT_104.jpg BT_105.jpg BT_106(Christina Hendrix Joan).jpg BT_107.jpg BT_108.jpg BT_109.jpeg BT_110.jpg BT_112.jpg BT_113.jpg