• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About ( Even More Fucking...10)

621.jpg

kind of funny with all the "shit" that I run through this computer... had to download a few sites from the cartoon network the other day!.... thought this thing might have some kind of reaction to normal shit.....

although in a way it did!... I spent very little time on here the other day and was just on regular sites that I go to.... the kids on here most of the day.... the next day I got an alert from my virus scanner... over 200 "bugs" on here!.... cleaned and took care of them... I let the kids on here again... and at lunch the next day checked it again... over 100 bugs.... who in the hell would load kids programs with BUGS!... I guess trying to fuck up your computer so you have to buy a new one or get some kind of program... because you would NEVER suspect getting bugs from kids programs!

anyway this will probably be my last post until Monday.... might get a chance to get on here but??????

Merry Christmas to all of you!

thanks again mate and Merry Christmas to you and your family,

thank you buds13

LikesMMF... first I have windows10... and it stops a lot of shit compared to the others... well right now anyway... I'm sure they will get it figured out soon how to fuck it up..I also use the windows defender... it catches a lot... then I also use "spyware'.. all of them together seem to do a good job

thanks subchard... I can not believe I post a pic of your wife kissing the other day... my last kissing post... and you didn't notice!

thank you hornyaussie4u... it was and is for a while... but now a close relative died Christmas day... so breaking things up here tomorrow and all heading out of town!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back