• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About ....dec 2017

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
251.jpg 252.jpg 253.jpg 254.jpg 255.jpg 256.jpg 257.jpg 258.jpg 259.jpg 260.jpg

Thank you. Please don't stop posting.

thank you LikesMMF...but it is coming.....look at this thread...4 days of posting and how many comments?

it is just not fun anymore....I feel like all I am doing is gathering pics for others to use elsewhere
last night I spent a good 3 hours looking for hardcore to fill this folder after I post...only came up with less than 40 pics....thought I was going to have to pull more out of storage...but about 9pm I finally hit a site I could get on and got what I needed to reload this folder

it is work anymore!

look at the weekends...sometimes I have to go out of my way to post..I do have other things I could do...I post...and usually on the weekend..not one comment!...usually get the comments on Monday!

just discouraging and not a lot of incentive anymore....especially with all you have to do just to find pics any more

it's coming!...just not sure when...used to gather several hundred pics a night...now lucky if I get 150...and 80 of those are hardcore

Users who are viewing this thread