Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

Just Out And About (dec-2016)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
41.jpg 42.jpg 43.jpg 44.jpg 45.png 46.jpg 47.jpg 48.jpg 49.jpg 50.jpg

Reactions: loveformegan and h5t6ca
621.jpg 622.jpg 623.jpg 624.jpg 625.jpg 626.jpg 627.jpg 628.png 629.jpg 630.jpg

Reactions: Archie457, milfchaser and h5t6ca
well folks.. today... well actually tomorrow will be the last "normal" posting day... I have relatives going to start trickeling in this week and be here for????????there will be kids using this computer so doing any searches at night will be out... although everytime I post a folder I reload it for the next month before I ever close it out... and there are enough spare pics at the bottom to go at least another month... I can easily go 2 months without the need for pics.....so searching for pics will not really hurt me....all of those are on my Toshiba and not the computer.... posting might be the issue... I am normally up early for work... but I suspect if like last year... their hours will eventually change my hours... also probably be a couple cots next to my computer with sleeping kids... so will post when I get a chance and can

happy holidays to all of you!

and to you mate, thanks for all your posts thru the year safe holidays to you and your family.

thanks subhub for a great year of posting. Have a great holiday!

Oh and yes we had a good time thanks!

thank you BuffaloBob

thanks hornyaussie4u I appreciate that... have a nice holiday yourself

thanks subchard and thanks for hanging in there... glad you had a good time... i'm sure I am not done for the year... just that posting will be... sporadic... to say the least.... brother coming in tonight

Users who are viewing this thread