• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Just Out And About ( Celebs.. And A Few Others "oops" Pics)

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date
Cheryl Tiegs-Emma Watson-Jamie fox n Katie Holmes-Jennifer love hewitt

Cheryl tiegs.jpg emma watson.jpg jamie fox katie holmes.jpg jennifer love hewitt.jpg

Reactions: h5t6ca
Kim K-Mila Kunis-Nina Agdal-Paris H-Peaches Geldof

kim k.jpg mila kunis.jpg nina agdal.jpg paris hilton.jpg peaches geldof.jpg

Nice, especially Taylor Swift. She needs to finally surrender.

Last edited:
thank you tcfranklin..... got to think she already has.... way to many... hugging? pics to be just a coincidence....

Reactions: tcfranklin
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Jennifer ehle-jessica simpson-shania twain

jennifer ehle.jpg jessica simpson.jpg shania twain.jpg

kaley couco

kaley couco1.jpg kaley couco2.jpg kaley couco3.jpg kaley couco4.jpg kaley couco5.jpg kaley couco6.jpg kaley couco7.jpg

subhub174014 said:
Jennifer ehle-jessica simpson-shania twain

jennifer ehle.jpg jessica simpson.jpg shania twain.jpg
Shania Twain, that is a woman!

thanks subhub

I'm a bit older, that these beauties. So I wondered if older celebs would have put themselves in an OOPS position, Bette Davis, Katherine Hepburn, Meryl Streep, then I figured after seeing today's celebs who would want to see yesteryear's?

thank you h5t6ca... she is hot and that pic is... hot... I remember when they thought she was a bit to .... risqué for Nashville

thanks subchard

thanks 2wheel.... while hitting the IR tumbler sites I run across a "oops" celeb pic occasionally.... and click on it... normally there is a link with more there.... hit one this week that had sooooo many... I just saved the ones that the face looked familiar or the name sounded familiar... but I just take what I find... that is/was the first time I really got picky... takes time to type in the damned names! I have hit a few of the older babes and posted what I found

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

11.jpg 12.jpg 14.jpg 13.jpg 15.jpg

Reactions: Manwaife
16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg

21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg

ali Larter-Anne Hathaway-Britney Spears-Britney Spears-Charleze Theron

ali larter.jpg anne hathaway.jpg britney spears.jpg britney spears-2.jpg charleze theron.gif

Christina Aguilara-Elizabeth Hesselbeck-Gisel Bundchen-Hayden Pantera-Helen Flanagan

christina aguilera.jpg eliabeth hesselbeck.jpg gisele bundchen.jpg hayden panteria.jpg helen flanagan.jpg

Janet Jackson-Jennifer Anniston-Jennifer Love Hewitt-Jenny McCarthy-Kate beckinsdale

janet jackson.jpg jennifer anniston.jpg jennifer love hewitt.jpg jenny mccarthy.jpg kate beckinsdale.jpg

Kate Upton-Katie Holmes-Kim Kardashian-Lady gaga-Lady gaga

kate upton.jpg katie holmes.jpg kim kardashian.jpg lady gaga.jpg lady gaga-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread